Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

welcome home binyam mohammed

Dandyman

In London village.
Perhaps all you soft touches who believe he is innocent would like to make donations to keep him in this country, thus saving the tax payer the added expense.

Funny that, I could have sworn I'd been paying tax since 1979.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so you'd consider bevendean hillbilly a "resident knuckledragger?"

I do.

Its living in the Mujahaddin riddled Seaside resort called Southend

he is well dodgy

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
send the twat back to where he crawled out from........but cut off his balls first.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I'm really worried about this poor soul. I think we should do all we can to save him from slipping back into bad habits ,how about we deport to Afghanistan as he so enjoyed it there last time.

Hold it there RR................He was also holidaying in Pakistan, lets pay for that leg of the trip also, if we dont his human rights will be violated.

tell me what you think he may have been doing in that well known tourist destination ?

I'll tell you exactly. I don't know. And neither do you. And clearly neither do the Americans if he has never been charged. So until there is evidence that this man has comitted a crime, or intended to commit acts of terror he should be awarded the same human rights that you and I take for granted.

It has been said on this thread that he confessed to a plot to create a dirty bomb and attack America. I have no idea if this is true or not, but if it is a confession extracted by torture then it is worthless. Well done to Obama for making the closure of Guantanamo one of his first priorities. This will preserve our way of life to a far greater extent then imprisoning this guy for life without trial (or cutting off his balls).

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
He's an Ethiopian.

Ethiopians shouldn't be tortured any more than anyone else.

BTW,it's often torture at Withdean.Was MA in MI5?

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Hold it there RR................He was also holidaying in Pakistan, lets pay for that leg of the trip also, if we dont his human rights will be violated.

csider old chap, please explain human rights to me as I'm extremely uneducated in these matters and I don't want to be accused of being a knuckle dragger. And I'm waiting for Old Bluenose to pipe up on this......

Lokki,ok. However why the FALSE passport ?

I agree, it sounds dodgy as f***. But on it's own this is not a terrorist crime. It is estimated that there are 1m false UK passports in circulation (I don't know what nationality he was travelling under) and they can't ALL be terrorists can they? If he is Ethiopian maybe it is easier to get a false passport, or maybe there are some countries that he would find it difficult to enter. There are many reasons other than terrorist activities. So it comes back to proof. And this guy has been tortured for years without any.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I agree, it sounds dodgy as f***. But on it's own this is not a terrorist crime. It is estimated that there are 1m false UK passports in circulation (I don't know what nationality he was travelling under) and they can't ALL be terrorists can they? If he is Ethiopian maybe it is easier to get a false passport, or maybe there are some countries that he would find it difficult to enter. There are many reasons other than terrorist activities. So it comes back to proof. And this guy has been tortured for years without any.
many reasons ? tell me some , you are obviously an intelligent man but your naivete is bordering on stupidity, or is it naivete?you keep talking about the "many" reasons he could have been in afghanistan/pakistan, tell me some ? I dont care either way whether he was tortured or held at guantanamo, all i care about is that its a f***ing outrage that he is back here.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
many reasons ? tell me some , you are obviously an intelligent man but your naivete is bordering on stupidity, or is it naivete?you keep talking about the "many" reasons he could have been in afghanistan/pakistan, tell me some ? I dont care either way whether he was tortured or held at guantanamo, all i care about is that its a f***ing outrage that he is back here.

this is where you amaze me with your crap arguments - I have already given you reasons he may have been in Afganistan, but you choose to ignore them. Dont keep asking the same question if you do not want to hear the answers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here