Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

welcome home binyam mohammed

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I understand the basic workings of NSC, but thanks for quick lesson....

a good debate, yes, this one, not so sure.

anyway, let's put it to bed for today, tommorow I will return to look at Page 10 and 11...

farewell my new cyber friend

Have a good evening and enjoy the victory for the Albion (I hope).

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I find it strange that you take this view. MoH argued that we need more public art, and it really needn't be a highbrow or pretencious view to take - because it's a view held by a lot of people across society in this country. So if you want poncy and pretentious, look no further than your description of Brighton where you descibe it as standing above other towns because of it's "run down (in parts) charm". That's bollocks that is. The bits that are run down are f***ing SHITHOLES which I bet you avoid like the plague and you've got worse traffic than most cities in the country. Even the beach is f***ing pebbles.

Incidentally, do you expect MoH to DEMAND his firm moves its office from Clerkenwell because some bloke on this message board who names himself after the shittest pub in Saltdean has decided it's too poncy? He does acually live and hail from Brighton.

I am sure he hails from Brighton, and I know the Spanish is the shittiest (and only) pub in Saltdean. Irony is not a well used currency on this board it appears. You do know that though Simster you are playing dumb here.

I dont avoid any area of Brighton like the plague except Hove.

Anyone who has been away to godforsaken Northern towns know that rundown is very relative when talking about British cities. What I am talking about is boarded up pubs and shops on the seafront in the eighties before Kath Kidson and the QUeens Park yummy mummy set took over that part of town.

He works for a firm does he? I would have thought after him pulling me up on having a bath at 11.30 that he at least was retired or did not work for someone else, whilst frittering away his time and other peoples money arguing with some spastic on a website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here