Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

welcome home binyam mohammed

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
perhaps me. There are some thin skinned cnts on here. Again pub rules apply. Telling someone to f*** off is something we all say in conversation. Especially if they are being a bit smug or precious. The fact people respond to that with a smarmy 'oh well argued' means I have misjudged this massively. I thought this was for football fans to have some banter, not the Debating Society.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
whether you truly think his motives for being there were entirely innocent.

nope, I couldn't say - my guess would be that he was 'probably' doing something he should not have been, however, in my world 'probably' is not enough to bang someone up and torture him for 7 years - this is were we differ

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
yes ,I once thought that Brighton was a beautiful idiosyncratic town with which stood above almost every town in Britain with its quirkiness, run down (in parts) charm, and genuinely naturally evolved artistic community alongside its seediness and traditionally English feel, until I was told We Need More Public Art Like Barcelona Now by some ponce from Clerkenwell who had read the Guardian Guide too many times and not realised Charlie Brooker was taking the piss out of THEM.
I find it strange that you take this view. MoH argued that we need more public art, and it really needn't be a highbrow or pretencious view to take - because it's a view held by a lot of people across society in this country. So if you want poncy and pretentious, look no further than your description of Brighton where you descibe it as standing above other towns because of it's "run down (in parts) charm". That's bollocks that is. The bits that are run down are f***ing SHITHOLES which I bet you avoid like the plague and you've got worse traffic than most cities in the country. Even the beach is f***ing pebbles.

Incidentally, do you expect MoH to DEMAND his firm moves its office from Clerkenwell because some bloke on this message board who names himself after the shittest pub in Saltdean has decided it's too poncy? He does acually live and hail from Brighton.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Oh you spoiled it.

What is crap about please reply to my updates of 11.26 and 11.28.

listen mate, it was a joke - I actually can't be arsed to trawl back through tis thread - I think we would continue to go round and round in circles and I have to get home to my missus now or she will have my balls.

I will however be back tommorow to see you off good and proper!

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
listen mate, it was a joke - I actually can't be arsed to trawl back through tis thread - I think we would continue to go round and round in circles and I have to get home to my missus now or she will have my balls.

I will however be back tommorow to see you off good and proper!

It is quite easy to press page 10 or 11 on this thread to find it you know, it only takes a few seconds.

Still heh fair do's you go off home now. A good debate passes the working day more quickly. You should be a politician, you a good at avoiding direct questions.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
It is quite easy to press page 10 or 11 on this thread to find it you know, it only takes a few seconds.

Still heh fair do's you go off home now. A good debate passes the working day more quickly. You should be a politician, you a good at avoiding direct questions.

I understand the basic workings of NSC, but thanks for quick lesson....

a good debate, yes, this one, not so sure.

anyway, let's put it to bed for today, tommorow I will return to look at Page 10 and 11...

farewell my new cyber friend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here