Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

welcome home binyam mohammed

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
And you are disillusioned if you think that only guilty people are ever detained or (in this case) tortured. That is why we have a legal system and that is why we should fight to protect it, however imperfect it may be, because it affords you basic human rights. Can you not at least even try to consider the hypothetical situation regarding your muslim friends that I have suggested? I'm not saying it is happening on our streets today, I am saying we should be f***ing careful that it never does because we have been sponsoring it elsewhere.

Simmo....

what part of this do you not understand? Why are you banging on about being on the brink of a police state? Does it not catergorically say in the post above that it is not happening on our streets today, but to be careful it never does? What part of that do you red as 'on the brink of a police state' ?

no wonder Lokki left the thread, you just run around in circles making stuff up.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
think after the personal abuse you got yesterday - you would know better than to bring it all down to that level
ok ill apologise for the tosser comment , but the rest is true , he is not qualified and any chance he gets he will slate this country , what the f*** does he know about patrolling a riot in londonderry ? oh i forgot michael f***ing mansfield is working on it so it must be a worthy cause celebre for the likes of simster to toss himself off over.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
how are you qualified to call it a whitewash ? you are so f***ing blinkered, that you will take any chance you get to run down your own country, tosser.
Bless. The simple fact is that the police and army *always* whitewash when it comes to their own.

But it's the old pot and kettle thing again, isn't it. It is YOU who is ALWAYS running the country down with your tireless tirade of bollocks such as "this country's going to the dogs, we let in these people from poor countries and they throw nappies out of windows, im so proud of my country this morning for letting him back in the country, this government is rubbish etc etc."

you're always f***ing MOANING you hypocritical GIMP. :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ok ill apologise for the tosser comment , but the rest is true , he is not qualified and any chance he gets he will slate this country , what the f*** does he know about patrolling a riot in londonderry ?
I'd say you slate this country about ten times more often that I do.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
ok ill apologise for the tosser comment , but the rest is true , he is not qualified and any chance he gets he will slate this country , what the f*** does he know about patrolling a riot in londonderry ?

but you are qualified to comment on Binyam Mohammed ? Did you also work at Guantanamo bay on the quiet then ? If not what the f*** do you know about this mans apparent guilt ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
but you are qualified to comment on Binyam Mohammed ? Did you also work at Guantanamo bay on the quiet then ? If not what the f*** do you know about this mans apparent guilt ?
Of course he is. In the same way as only bushy knows about the problems caused by multiculturalism because nobody elses personal experiences count as much his own.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bless. The simple fact is that the police and army *always* whitewash when it comes to their own.

But it's the old pot and kettle thing again, isn't it. It is YOU who is ALWAYS running the country down with your tireless tirade of bollocks such as "this country's going to the dogs, we let in these people from poor countries and they throw nappies out of windows, im so proud of my country this morning for letting him back in the country, this government is rubbish etc etc."

you're always f***ing MOANING you hypocritical GIMP. :lolol:
i did apologise for calling you a tosser , i was wrong to ,you f***ing mummys boy knob.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
i will explain to you slowly for the umpteenth time, i know nothing concrete about his guilt , but weigh it up yourself, what do you TRULY think he was doing out there ? and " i have no idea and neither do you " wont cut it .

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
But it's the old pot and kettle thing again, isn't it. It is YOU who is ALWAYS running the country down with your tireless tirade of bollocks such as "this country's going to the dogs,
quite simply , it is......... wait till your bank makes you redundant, and you are struggling , lets see how keen you are for all the benefits to be dished out to asylum seekers then, the truth is you're a middle class mummys boy who has absolutely no concept of "looking after your own" because you've never had to.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Of course he is. In the same way as only bushy knows about the problems caused by multiculturalism because nobody elses personal experiences count as much his own.
i wont even bother going over it again , as anyone who has followed multiple threads on here will know the truth, you reallly arent the sharpest tool in the box are you ?

Dandyman

In London village.
quite simply , it is......... wait till your bank makes you redundant, and you are struggling , lets see how keen you are for all the benefits to be dished out to asylum seekers then, the truth is you're a middle class mummys boy who has absolutely no concept of "looking after your own" because you've never had to.

Interesting...so, Bushy old chap, what exactly is this largese that refugees receive?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Interesting...so, Bushy old chap, what exactly is this largese that refugees receive?
whats all this "old chap " business ?? and the largesse they receive? well are you going to be pedantic and claim refugees are entitled to nothing , but once they are processed they are no longer refugees ? because they get the f***ing lot , house , and benefits.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i did apologise for calling you a tosser , i was wrong to ,you f***ing mummys boy knob.
I'd already written out my reply.

Yet, you've never met me. How you have the f***ing front to spout this shite from your suburban Haywards Heath house - big f***ing laughs!

i wont even bother going over it again , as anyone who has followed multiple threads on here will know the truth, you reallly arent the sharpest tool in the box are you ?
But considerably more intelligent than you, I'll bet.

whats all this "old chap " business ?? and the largesse they receive? well are you going to be pedantic and claim refugees are entitled to nothing , but once they are processed they are no longer refugees ? because they get the f***ing lot , house , and benefits.
Yeah, yeah. Moan moan f***ing MOAN. Same old MOANING bushy talking bollocks again. You'll f***ing moan at anything won't you. Especially DARKIES.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Simmo....

what part of this do you not understand? Why are you banging on about being on the brink of a police state? Does it not catergorically say in the post above that it is not happening on our streets today, but to be careful it never does? What part of that do you red as 'on the brink of a police state' ?

no wonder Lokki left the thread, you just run around in circles making stuff up.

Why don't you bother answering my responses direct to you at 11.26 and 11.28 then, rather than what other people (Lokki) is doing?

If you even bothered to read my updates, I am saying we are very much NOT on the brink of the police state, wheras some people would think that we are. Stop trying to fudge/dodge the issue. To be careful also that we will not is just absolutely ridiculous, we are well developed democracy that bends over backwards to accomodate people of dubious repute, who hid behind our liberal and generous laws.

Dandyman

In London village.

I'm going to point out that Asylum Seekers are not allowed to work unless they have waited over 12 months for an initial decision on their case. During that time they are forced to rely on state support, which is set at 70% of Income Support.

There is no evidence at all that asylum seekers jump the queue and most housing that does get offered is "hard to let". The Home Office "Understanding the decison-making of asylum seekers" document states that most asylum seekers know little or nothing about our benefits system.

You might also want to consider that according to the BMA there are 1100 medically qualified refugees on their database. the cost of preparing them to practice in the UK is £10,000. The cost of training someone from scratch is approx. £250,000.

Also according to the UNCHR (refugees by Numbers, 2006), Europe hosts only 18% of the world's refugees with over 2/3rds being in Africa and Asia.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'd already written out my reply.

Yet, you've never met me. How you have the f***ing front to spout this shite from your suburban Haywards Heath house - big f***ing laughs!

But considerably more intelligent than you, I'll bet.

Yeah, yeah. Moan moan f***ing MOAN. Same old MOANING bushy talking bollocks again. You'll f***ing moan at anything won't you. Especially DARKIES.
when is it we are meant to be going out for a drink?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
when is it we are meant to be going out for a drink?
I'm not sure that I want to spend all evening in the company of someone who a) calls me a tosser simply for having a different point of view and b) would probably spend all evening MOANING about the price of beer these days.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm going to point out that Asylum Seekers are not allowed to work unless they have waited over 12 months for an initial decision on their case. During that time they are forced to rely on state support, which is set at 70% of Income Support.

There is no evidence at all that asylum seekers jump the queue and most housing that does get offered is "hard to let". The Home Office "Understanding the decison-making of asylum seekers" document states that most asylum seekers know little or nothing about our benefits system.

You might also want to consider that according to the BMA there are 1100 medically qualified refugees on their database. the cost of preparing them to practice in the UK is £10,000. The cost of training someone from scratch is approx. £250,000.

Also according to the UNCHR (refugees by Numbers, 2006), Europe hosts only 18% of the world's refugees with over 2/3rds being in Africa and Asia.
dandy man as far as im concerned , while here are english people who are waiting for council accomodation , or sleeping on the streets, then asylum seekers shouldnt even be in the queue , let alone jumping it, and considering that most refugees come from asia and africa, then surely its a good thing that they stay in the environment that they know ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here