Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

welcome home binyam mohammed

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
perhaps it would "encourage" him to reveal terrorist plots ? or perhaps you would rather appeal to a jihadists inherent sense of fair play ?

seems quite strange that after 7 years of sticking electrodes on his nuts they got him to reveal precisely f*** all.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The discussion was about travel to third world countries that you may not have prior direct links with so clearly my own experience of doing just that is relevant to highlight the point that people do it all the time. It's hardly showing off, I'm saying it's commonplace.

Going off topic would be to say that Cambodia is home to the largest religious monuments ever built by man and is a trip I would recommend to anyone. Lovely country, lovely people, great weather, shame about the landmines.

Did you travel there on false documents on did Kuoni sort it all out for you?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
How does attaching electrodes to some blokes nuts save British lives then?

*ZZZZAAAAPPP* "where are the bombs binyan??" *ZZZZZAAAPPP "OK OK they're in the van outside the British embassy in Islamabad..please no more electric shocks to the bollocks"

Or something like that...

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I have no need for a false passport. If I were an Ethiopian muslim of no fixed abode I may well have been tempted.

If that was the case you would probably have more pressing concerns than a jolly up to Cambodia.

*ZZZZAAAAPPP* "where are the bombs binyan??" *ZZZZZAAAPPP "OK OK they're in the van outside the British embassy in Islamabad..please no more electric shocks to the bollocks"

Or something like that...

Galileo, the father of modern science who courageously declared that the Earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around was forced to retract this discovery (which was based on hard evidence) under threat of torture by the Catholic church. So does this mean that the sun does actually revolve around the earth and that we are actually the centre of the universe? No. No it doesn’t. I would confess to being the Queen mum if you put a razor blade to my penis. It proves nothing.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
How does attaching electrodes to some blokes nuts save British lives then?

It is unfortunate and it has to be done but serious plots have been foiled by intelligence services in the UK by the use of intelligence which may be brought about by torture, these people are not just going to be sat down in a chair and said right tell us what you know. I am afraid to say sometimes torture has to be used to gain this information to foil plots.........it is naive to think otherwise that it isn't.

There was a case were some blokes from Crawley (near Gatwick airport) were convicted, can't quite remember the details.
There is a case going on right now were 7/8 people were going to bomb planes with liquids in soft drinks.

These were both foiled by the police, how do the police do this, with intelligence, sometimes yes gained by torture.

There was the case of bomb outside the London nightclub that failed to go off outside a London nightclub followed by the driving of the van/car packed with explosives at Glasgow airport.

British citizen Richard Reid tried to blow up transatlantic planes with his shoe.

7/7 happened,
21/7 nearly happened

Wake up and see the facts oh naive ones, these people have declared war on us. They want to kill you and me, it is just our luck that we weren't on a tube on 7/7 or that the other plots have failed.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
It is unfortunate and it has to be done but serious plots have been foiled by intelligence services in the UK by the use of intelligence which may be brought about by torture, these people are not just going to be sat down in a chair and said right tell us what you know. I am afraid to say sometimes torture has to be used to gain this information to foil plots.........it is naive to think otherwise that it isn't.

There was a case were some blokes from Crawley (near Gatwick airport) were convicted, can't quite remember the details.
There is a case going on right now were 7/8 people were going to bomb planes with liquids in soft drinks.

These were both foiled by the police, how do the police do this, with intelligence, sometimes yes gained by torture.

There was the case of bomb outside the London nightclub that failed to go off outside a London nightclub followed by the driving of the van/car packed with explosives at Glasgow airport.

British citizen Richard Reid tried to blow up transatlantic planes with his shoe.

7/7 happened,
21/7 nearly happened

Wake up and see the facts oh naive ones, these people have declared war on us. They want to kill you and me, it is just our luck that we weren't on a tube on 7/7 or that the other plots have failed.

and just our luck we are not one of the countless innocent Iraqi civlians that have been killed in Iraq by our random bombs - let me think, oh yeah, we declared war on them......

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
and just our luck we are not one of the countless innocent Iraqi civlians that have been killed in Iraq by our random bombs - let me think, oh yeah, we declared war on them......

What the hell has that got to do with the price of fish.

Dear lord a completely irrelevant response. What has this person whom was captured before the (2nd) Iraq War even started got to do with it.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

Dear lord a completely irrelevant response. What has this person whom was captured before the (2nd) Iraq War even started got to do with it.

oh, my apologies, just replace Iraqi, with Afgan then.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

oh, and for your information, the relevance is declaring war and blowing up innocent people....in case you missed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here