Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We scored three, they scored one, Brighton take it up the bum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Whilst Palace fans on this specific thread seem to be complete cocks, there's no denying we were outplayed for 70 minutes, as happened against Leicester. Any Brighton fan who denies this is not doing the team any favours. There's something wrong when the passing game is broken down, and Gus and the team need to address it straight away with the players we've got.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Quality night, take that you deluded bunch of seaweed filth.

One nil and you f*** it up :D

We f***ing destroyed you on the pitch and off it afterwards.

EAGLES!

Oh dear.... Thank god I've been brought up, properly, and not dragged up like you clearly have been!! Whilst I am thanking god, one should be greatful and happy I live where I do and nowhere near Croydon! Life is good!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
What about you f***ing losers chucking rocks at us in the station, you f***ing dickheads. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Seaweed vermin.

You are just a c*unt plain and simple, until you scored, your fans were shite.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
f*** off dickhead. We beat you on and off the pitch.

That's your problem, you really are a cock, I bet all mouth on here, and say f*** all to someone's face, unless you are over 50 metres away.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
My thoughts, for what they are worth...

- Gus got the team selection and tactics completely wrong. Freedman got far more right.
- Their players were more up or it, which was a real let down.
- We were brilliant in the first twenty minutes, completely inept afterwards.
- Fans were okay around me in the North end of the west upper, but the North was poor. This is the stand that should be leading the chants, coming up with the witty stuff.
- Palace fans were a shadow of Leeds on Friday but louder than Liverpool once they got going. Only heard them for the last ten minutes. Serioulsy, nothing to boast about.
- Zaha was the best player on the pitch. Strong, pacy and good on the ball. Going to be some player
- Palace deserved the win, as much as it pains me to say it, but they're no worldbeaters.
- Trouble? Saw none.
- Overall, bad day at the office and a Gus has a lot of thinking to do. Gutted right now, but we'll bounce back.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Whilst Palace fans on this specific thread seem to be complete cocks, there's no denying we were outplayed for 70 minutes, as happened against Leicester. Any Brighton fan who denies this is not doing the team any favours. There's something wrong when the passing game is broken down, and Gus and the team need to address it straight away with the players we've got.

don't agree fella, not that it matters, we were outplayed for second half. first 25 mins we outplayed them next 20 it was bitty and 50/50...... Ankergren isn't great, but probs imo stem from midfield and their link up with front and back.....certain players also lose ball to easily

homer

Jan 4, 2007
Eastbourne
think you may (palace scum) will find out it was palace throw bricks/stones/bottles etc at falmer station where there was women and children waiting for trains you really must be proud of yourselves, all of the palace i saw tuesday was even ashamed to wear a palace shirt about sums up the scum.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
think you may (palace scum) will find out it was palace throw bricks/stones/bottles etc at falmer station where there was women and children waiting for trains you really must be proud of yourselves, all of the palace i saw tuesday was even ashamed to wear a palace shirt about sums up the scum.

I'm sure they would all love a palace shirt, it's that none of them can afford it.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
don't agree fella, not that it matters, we were outplayed for second half. first 25 mins we outplayed them next 20 it was bitty and 50/50...... Ankergren isn't great, but probs imo stem from midfield and their link up with front and back.....certain players also lose ball to easily

Ah, Peter, I thought you said Palace weren't even going to get a touch of the ball?? Face it, after 20 mins we were by far the better side. What a win, I'm not gonna lie, bloody jubilant, even a win for you at Selhurst won't erase this fully. And the fact that it was Muzza and our 3 academy starlets that were the main stars makes it all that much sweeter.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
My thoughts, for what they are worth...

- Gus got the team selection and tactics completely wrong. Freedman got far more right.
- Their players were more up or it, which was a real let down.
- We were brilliant in the first twenty minutes, completely inept afterwards.
- Fans were okay around me in the North end of the west upper, but the North was poor. This is the stand that should be leading the chants, coming up with the witty stuff.
- Palace fans were a shadow of Leeds on Friday but louder than Liverpool once they got going. Only heard them for the last ten minutes. Serioulsy, nothing to boast about.
- Zaha was the best player on the pitch. Strong, pacy and good on the ball. Going to be some player
- Palace deserved the win, as much as it pains me to say it, but they're no worldbeaters.
- Trouble? Saw none.
- Overall, bad day at the office and a Gus has a lot of thinking to do. Gutted right now, but we'll bounce back.

Would agree with most of that except the fact that I thought you lot were suprisingly quiet having been 1-0 up for 70 odd minutes of the game, which of course subdued our support somewhat. Plus there was quite a lot of trouble before and after the game.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25

You can't just label us with that, especially as you probably weren't there, you lot gave as good as you got. Your own fans were throwing rocks at the queue for the Lewes train which was mostly Brighton.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Would agree with most of that except the fact that I thought you lot were suprisingly quiet having been 1-0 up for 70 odd minutes of the game, which of course subdued our support somewhat. Plus there was quite a lot of trouble before and after the game.

It's the away fans job to outsing the away fans! You should not have needed a cue! The atmosphere wasn't all that. It was good early on (from our lot anyway) but our support got quieter and quieter as we played worse and worse and Palace got on top. Our fans probably needed something to pick us up ((i.e. controversial decision, shot hit the post etc) as we all could see it unravelling before our eyes. My mate turned round to me at 1-0 with fifteen to go and said that we would be lucky to get away with a draw...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Ah, Peter, I thought you said Palace weren't even going to get a touch of the ball?? Face it, after 20 mins we were by far the better side. What a win, I'm not gonna lie, bloody jubilant, even a win for you at Selhurst won't erase this fully. And the fact that it was Muzza and our 3 academy starlets that were the main stars makes it all that much sweeter.

you got 3 goals in last 10, 2 individual, one bundled in...... I can face it, you were much better second half, it was a complete role reversal, but I was there and in first half I didn't think you were better at any point.....again not that it matters, we started better, end of second half nobody really looked like scoring, it was 50/50 and flat. first half Murray had a half chance he put wide and that was it. We lacked the killer instinct to push for the second.

This really isnt sour grapes, but Palace are not the best team I have seen this season in the league, and in the first half you looked ok without looking spectacular, but they came up against our worst performance in the second half and the worst I have seen for a long time, we seemed to roll over, and you were better than us. But, and this is the bit that grates. We are a damn site better usually than last night and even our worse so far has been better than that 45 mins last night.

It was the perfect storm.

The better team on the night won and also the worse team on the night lost....end of

But as you pat yourself on the back thinking you were so good, I'm not sure how much of that comes down to the fact that we were so bad...if that makes sense

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
one has to draw a line somewhere....on to the next match me thinks..ipswich now they seem to be running into a bit of form....wonder what hammers fans are feeling like having lost at home last night...hmmm

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
you got 3 goals in last 10, 2 individual, one bundled in...... I can face it, you were much better second half, it was a complete role reversal, but I was there and in first half I didn't think you were better at any point.....again not that it matters, we started better, end of second half nobody really looked like scoring, it was 50/50 and flat. first half Murray had a half chance he put wide and that was it. We lacked the killer instinct to push for the second.

This really isnt sour grapes, but Palace are not the best team I have seen this season in the league, and in the first half you looked ok without looking spectacular, but they came up against our worst performance in the second half and the worst I have seen for a long time, we seemed to roll over, and you were better than us. But, and this is the bit that grates. We are a damn site better usually than last night and even our worse so far has been better than that 45 mins last night.

It was the perfect storm.

The better team on the night won and also the worse team on the night lost....end of

I don't expect you to compliment us, you detest my team, that's clear. I know what I saw. I really suggest you tuck into a warm slice of humble pie with a cuppa before bed, you will feel a lot better I promise :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here