Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We scored three, they scored one, Brighton take it up the bum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
No, you are caught up (rightly so) in the jubilation of winning against your rivals. You were better than us 2nd half, but these claims of "destroying" us are utter rubbish! It was nothing like that, and we still were creating chances ourselves. 50/50 until the last 10 mins, at which point I will conceed you over-ran us

No chance. From minute 20 to 95 we out played you, out fought and out sung you. You had no clear cut chances other than the goal. Second half we must of had 60-65% possesion.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
No chance. From minute 20 tp 95 we outplayed, out fought and outsung you. You had no clear cut chances other than the goal. Second half we must of had 60-65% possesion.

Sorry, you had no clear cut chances other than your goals either. Other than a copy of cross-come shots that went miles wide. Just not true i'm afraid

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
hold up i had the geezer who jumped the boards try give me a swing then had to put 2 of your female stewards in there place who said they would do the same at selhurst lol..
no fair play you f***ed us for the first 20 mins but i could tell we were on a way back after that but didn't think it would be our night ohh yea and your classy supporters chucking bottles at unarmed palace on the way up to brighton station yea well classy but let's not dwell on the dickheads i had a good time

So you were the fat bastard in the yellow t-shirt.

P.s can we have our bog seats back as I don't think it will fit your caravan.

Pikey scum!

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
I had 2 bottles and rocks thrown at me, I'm 14.

It was mainly seaweed vermin chucking bottles and rocks. Any football fan of any football team who chucks rocks and bottles at minors is a disgrace. There were many elderly, young and female supporters who got caught up in the unsavoury scenes. In all fairness, it was mainly your fellow fans who were throwing what the Police label 'missiles'.

Hope you're alright though.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Sorry, you had no clear cut chances other than your goals either. Other than a copy of cross-come shots that went miles wide. Just not true i'm afraid

Murray through on goal, Murray header, McCarthy header cleared off the line by CMS, one of your defenders inches away from an OG. Hmmmmm...

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
Just reinforces my point that you are classless lowlife scum with no sense of right or wrong. Looting lowlife scum

Lol at you f***ing snobs. You're even pikier than us you vile piece of shit. Laughing at the riots, classy.

f*** off you disgraceful vile vermin.

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
Miles off target, miles off target

Bit like the aim of your fans trying to throw rocks and bottles at us, you hit a load of your own fans including OAPs and children. Hahaha, you're a f***ing shambles. A pathetic excuse for a club.

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
No doubt 3,000 seats will be removed at shithurst and refuse to pay till the scum cough up.

Lol, our seats are easily replaceable. We don't have wembley executive stitiching weaves or whatever bollocks you plastic mongs are boasting about.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I recommend you go down to the Br*ghton club shop, there are some great deals, everything is buy one get 1-3. :lolol:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
I recommend you go down to the Br*ghton club shop, there are some great deals, everything is buy one get 1-3. :lolol:

:lolol: Qualiteeee!

Haha seaweed scum, outplayed, outfought and outsung and to those f'kin scumbag seaweed fans that threw rocks at us and their own fans queueing for the Lewes train, u really are the lowest of the low.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I thought as Brighton fans you love cocks?
God he is clever,propably thought he is the first to come up with gay taunts....so 1970s....keyboard warrior doomed for failure...just look at the table where we are 4 positions above you... 4 points better off,you even lost to Doncaster...the bottom team giving them their only win,you really are first class.... PRAT!!!!.....

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
:lolol: Qualiteeee!

Haha seaweed scum, outplayed, outfought and outsung and to those f'kin scumbag seaweed fans that threw rocks at us and their own fans queueing for the Lewes train, u really are the lowest of the low.

Outplayed? No. We had you in the first 20 and you us in the last 20.
Outfought? On the pitch as above, off the pitch it sounds like you got a few bloody noses and by all accounts deserved it for mouthing off.
Outsung? Again, no, I couldn't hear you until our fans went quiet, saw arms waving and stuff but no sound.

Oh yeah....fcuk off to your own sad boards you chav

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
God he is clever,propably thought he is the first to come up with gay taunts....so 1970s....keyboard warrior doomed for failure...just look at the table where we are 4 positions above you... 4 points better off,you even lost to Doncaster...the bottom team giving them their only win,you really are first class.... PRAT!!!!.....

f*** off dickhead. We beat you on and off the pitch.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Quality night, take that you deluded bunch of seaweed filth.

One nil and you f*** it up :D

We f***ing destroyed you on the pitch and off it afterwards.

EAGLES!

Can you give me one good reason why I should not ban you? your thread title is homophobic, most of your posts (which I have just looked at) are of the same nature, so go on, tell me why you should stay on NSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here