Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We scored three, they scored one, Brighton take it up the bum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
Said one of 2,500 Palace fans with major psychological issues with their sexuality.

You see, this is what makes you total scum. We've been through far worse than you in the past 15-20 years, near to oblivion and non-existence, fought our way backl, and what do you do? You laugh. What a low-life piece of shit you are.

Lol your posts are too funny you rise to the bait so easily, and I think you need to read up on palace history

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
I DID say 'last time' you dullard. One sided rivalry my arse, we have so many magnificent things that are WAAAAY better than you miserable lot. You were lucky to catch us on a very bad night last night, I'd say (having seen all of our games this season bar Cardiff) that any of our previous performances would have been enough to send you home well beaten. I actually feel quite cheated that you didn't get to play us how we normally are......but I'm sure last nights' result will get turned round at Smellhurst in January.

Doesnt matter how you 'normally' play you couldnt handle the pressure of palace last night as usual, see you at selhurst :cool:

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
I DID say 'last time' you dullard. One sided rivalry my arse, we have so many magnificent things that are WAAAAY better than you miserable lot. You were lucky to catch us on a very bad night last night, I'd say (having seen all of our games this season bar Cardiff) that any of our previous performances would have been enough to send you home well beaten. I actually feel quite cheated that you didn't get to play us how we normally are......but I'm sure last nights' result will get turned round at Smellhurst in January.

I'm not going to lie. I have seen you lot play some beautiful football this year. Poyet is a great manager (albeit someone who doesn't care about the club and merely using it as a stepping stone in his career) who has you playing some lovely passing football. The second half versus Liverpool was extremely good football. I was worried about this game, not gonna deny it. In the first twenty minutes it seemed like my worst fears were coming true, you were on top, scored your goal and were much better.

After that though we destroyed you. Not even the most blinkered seaweed scum could deny that we played you off the pitch for the rest of the match. We completely and utterly dominated the second half. The reason why you couldn't play your good football was because we didn't let you. We were too good. Joniesta Williams had the ball glued to his feet, Zaha gave your dirty defenders (one of which should've had a straight red btw) so many problems. It took three players to disposses him. We had more desire, we closed you down and tackled you with ease, we had more desire to get to the second balls, we played some really great flowing stuff.

I'm gonna take my red and blue tinted glasses off for a sec and say how I truly feel:

In my unbiased opinion, Poyet has done a great job. There is no doubt that he has got you playing some great stuff. You have a good squad that seems to tick. You probably will finish above us. You will finish just outside the playoffs (maybe 8th or 9th) while we will finish mid-table (probs around 12th-15th). Murray is equally good as CMS, but at the end of the day we got him for free while you paid shitloads for a striker at the peak of his career, meaning that his quality will start to fade in a few seasons time. We have a youthful side which will only develop every season. Not saying that you haven't got any decent youngsters but IMO our academy players are miles better (Clyne, Zaha, Williams, Scannell, Parsons and Hills and some who are nearly ready Cadogan, Sekajja, Caprice).

Long term I can see your crowds falling as your plastics stop renewing and return to their armchairs. Not the fault of proper seaweed fans but a consequence of the sad state of modern football. I reckon we are about the same in size now you have your new stadium. However, we have the better and more vocal fans while your support is embarrasingly diluted by JCLs right now (I f***ing laughed so much at the plastic flag display you did versus Donny and the fact you have the lyrics to chants on your jumbotrons).

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm not going to lie. I have seen you lot play some beautiful football this year. Poyet is a great manager (albeit someone who doesn't care about the club and merely using it as a stepping stone in his career) who has you playing some lovely passing football. The second half versus Liverpool was extremely good football. I was worried about this game, not gonna deny it. In the first twenty minutes it seemed like my worst fears were coming true, you were on top, scored your goal and were much better.

After that though we destroyed you. Not even the most blinkered seaweed scum could deny that we played you off the pitch for the rest of the match. We completely and utterly dominated the second half. The reason why you couldn't play your good football was because we didn't let you. We were too good. Joniesta Williams had the ball glued to his feet, Zaha gave your dirty defenders (one of which should've had a straight red btw) so many problems. It took three players to disposses him. We had more desire, we closed you down and tackled you with ease, we had more desire to get to the second balls, we played some really great flowing stuff.

I'm gonna take my red and blue tinted glasses off for a sec and say how I truly feel:

In my unbiased opinion, Poyet has done a great job. There is no doubt that he has got you playing some great stuff. You have a good squad that seems to tick. You probably will finish above us. You will finish just outside the playoffs (maybe 8th or 9th) while we will finish mid-table (probs around 12th-15th). Murray is equally good as CMS, but at the end of the day we got him for free you paid a shitloads for a striker at the peak of his career, meaning that his quality will start to fade in a few seasons time. We have a youthful side which will only develop every season. Not saying that your haven't got any decent youngsters but IMO our academy players are miles better (Clyne, Zaha, Williams, Scannell, Parsons and Hills and some who are nearly ready Cadogan, Sekajja, Caprice).

Long term I can see your crowds falling as your plastics stop renewing and return to their armchairs. Not the fault of proper seaweed fans but a consequence of the sad state of modern football. I reckon we are about the same in size now you have your new stadium. However, we have the better and more vocal fans while your support is embarrasingly diluted by JCLs right now (I f***ing laughed so much at the plastic flag display you did versus Donny and the fact you have the lyrics to chants on your jumbotrons).

You had your first shot on target in the 80th minute so I think you may be exaggerating your "greatness". We had an off day and ordinarily would have wiped the floor with your tinpot team. Now why don't you f*** off to your own forum.

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
f*** off back to your Caravan you dirty pikey bastard. If you condone that sort of behaviour last night then you're really are SCUM!!!!!!!!!

I don't condone any football violence. Although tbh I don't give a f*** if a few of your seats get destroyed. I always try to avoid trouble but it's hard to ignore some dickhead seaweed filth lobbing rocks and bottles at your head.

It was six of one half a dozen of the other last night. To be fair, your fans actually started most problems coz you were pissed off. It would've been the same had we gone 1-0 up then lost 3-1.

You really are a deluded tosser with your head up your arse if you think it was all us. It's just football mate, get off your f***ing pedestal you self-righteous prick.

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
You had your first shot on target in the 80th minute so I think you may be exaggerating your "greatness". We had an off day and ordinarily would have wiped the floor with your tinpot team. Now why don't you f*** off to your own forum.

1-0 and you f***ed it up!!!!!!!!!

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011

Oh dear, I try to be reasonable but you seaweed idiots are really too deluded.

f***ing priceless :D

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We all know the reason you bought those comfy seats is because you have sore arses from too much bumming. :p

We all know the reason you had to destroy something at the ground - better than anything you've got so if you can't steal it you smash it up like the pikey looting scum that you showed yourselves to be

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
We all know the reason you had to destroy something at the ground - better than anything you've got so if you can't steal it you smash it up like the pikey looting scum that you showed yourselves to be

I don't sit down at football matches so I don't need a seat - comfy or otherwise. Your seats were nothing but trampolines last night.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
If Palace go into administration for the 3rd time it will mean a minimum 30 points deduction , I would prefer the liquidation route then all the results for the season would be expunged.

You want us gone so we stop embarrasing you. 5-0, 3-2 (last min) and 3-1 (last min x2) all in the last 5 meetings! Don't blame ya to be honest!

Last edited:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

You obviously don't go to football often. We totally outplayed you, it wasn't even close.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
You played well for the first 20 mins and then 5 mins after half time. After that we totally outplayed you. Fact.

We are Palace, super Palace, from Selhurst...:bounce:

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
You obviously don't go to football often. We totally outplayed you, it wasn't even close.

No, you are caught up (rightly so) in the jubilation of winning against your rivals. You were better than us 2nd half, but these claims of "destroying" us are utter rubbish! It was nothing like that, and we still were creating chances ourselves. 50/50 until the last 10 mins, at which point I will conceed you over-ran us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here