Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We scored three, they scored one, Brighton take it up the bum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 18477

It feels like the dagger is still inside me. But that's football, it's why I Personally love the game. Because when the bad gets overturned with the good it feels amazing.

I'm proud to support Brighton. My local team as I'm sure you are with palace. We didn't turn up last night, and palace did. Simple as that.

We'll get over it like I'm sure one day your get over being jealous of our incredible new stadium! We'll get revenge and it will be so sweet! for now though our attention is on our next opponent. The derby has been and gone. Buzzing for the next one already but first Ipswich...

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I feel deeply embarrassed to support the same side as the opening poster spastic.

He'll pipe up with a "your mum" gag in a sec.

outplayed - have to admit it / outfought - means outplayed again, derp. / outsung - nope. classic home fan/away fan dynamic. f***ing quiet till you equalised, bar the occasional moment. nothing special, bit deluded. we went a bit quiet too in the 2nd half.

conclusion? sad little man.

edit: just covering bases - if outfought means the fights between each clubs knuckledraggers... well it's even more sad than using two words to say the same thing.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Yes, Yes, No. I didn't hear you until the 80th minute. I know you were singing before then, fans nearer your end have said, but you weren't actually loud until you scored. As for how does it feel - well that game was over 24 hours ago - it feels like we're playing great football in front of 20 thousand, week in, week out, in an amazing stadium. It feels bloody great being a Brighton fan right now. So we had one bad result - I've waited 14 years for this new ground, we've been bottom of the 4th division and half an hour from relegation out of the football league. Maybe you know so little about football that you think one game can put a dent on that. But it can't.

To be perfectly honest, I'm still on cloud 9.

Good for you, at 1-0 up you lot didn't sing either, seems a new stadium can't buy you an atmosphere. As for 'amazing', i've seen a lot better tbh.

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
this in spades

f**k off palace back to your humdrum mediocrity. you might have your 30 years in the top two divisions (so heroic) but you'll never understand how it feels to be BACK. see you at your tumbledown f***ing selhurst hovel.

lol yes we will 'never understand', our acadamy is more special than your tin pot club will ever be. Weve even recently been in the promised land of the premiership you know, cant wait till you go back to league 2 where you belong which sounds more like 'medrocrity' than 34 years in the top two flights

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
outplayed - have to admit it / outfought - means outplayed again, derp. / outsung - nope. classic home fan/away fan dynamic. f***ing quiet till you equalised, bar the occasional moment. nothing special, bit deluded. we went a bit quiet too in the 2nd half.

conclusion? sad little man.

edit: just covering bases - if outfought means the fights between each clubs knuckledraggers... well it's even more sad than using two words to say the same thing.

You were quiet even when 1-0 up and that was around 80 mins into the game.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
lol yes we will 'never understand', our acadamy is more special than your tin pot club will ever be. Weve even recently been in the promised land of the premiership you know, cant wait till you go back to league 2 where you belong which sounds more like 'medrocrity' than 34 years in the top two flights

the first sentence hardly even makes sense - non sequitur. yes i know you've been PL for a season or two - that's covered by the bit where i mentioned the 30 years - well done. ok 'where we belong' = opinion, but a stupid one. it's where we belonged when we didn't have a f***ing ground or pot to piss in. now we are where we belong because we are back. how do i know? because we are playing our rivals who became rivals because of similar club f***ing stature you stupid pikey f***ing prick!!

and you aren't meant to understand. you haven't hit the lows we have, so you don't understand our high. talking about your academy is a nonsensical retort. such a stupid prick. f*** off now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good for you, at 1-0 up you lot didn't sing either.
We did, our end of the stadium was great. The fact is, those at either end can't hear each other very well. If you read all the posts here re Tuesday night, you'll see that the Brighton fans sitting closest to the away end thought you were loudest, and those closer to our end thought we were (until the 80th minute).
seems a new stadium can't buy you an atmosphere. As for 'amazing', i've seen a lot better tbh.
The atmosphere there is great (not as good for much of Tuesday due to the nervy 1 nil lead). Our average attendance is over 20k, yours is under 14 (despite £10 tickets) but you recon the atmosphere at your half empty stadium is great do you? And our stadium is amazing (in the context of the size of club we are) - also, given that it's not finished (needs the 2nd tier on the east stand etc), what's your list of places with better stadia?

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
You were quiet even when 1-0 up and that was around 80 mins into the game.

if you want me to be honest i'd say we ran out of puff in the second half, were tense and worried by the way things were going... sadly.
first half - we made plenty of noise, which is in fact the half when you lot weren't particularly vocal, bar a few bursts. you got the bit between your teeth in the second... that's about it. after your goal? yeah, sure. obviously.

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
the first sentence hardly even makes sense - non sequitur. yes i know you've been PL for a season or two - that's covered by the bit where i mentioned the 30 years - well done. ok 'where we belong' = opinion, but a stupid one. it's where we belonged when we didn't have a f***ing ground or pot to piss in. now we are where we belong because we are back. how do i know? because we are playing our rivals who became rivals because of similar club f***ing stature you stupid pikey f***ing prick!!

and you aren't meant to understand. you haven't hit the lows we have, so you don't understand our high. talking about your academy is a nonsensical retort. such a stupid prick. f*** off now.

LOL palace have been through more than anyone in the last 10 years, we were hours from going out of business completely 2 years ago in admin for the second time, but palace fans came together at the ground and at lloyds to show that it cant happen this is what fans who care about their club unlike your lot who are 90pc plastics who i bet wont come back next year when they realise you are a nothing club, we know more about highs and lows than anyone which makes us proud of our academy products (who arse raped you last night :lolol:) saying what you said just proves you know nothing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We outsung you all game mate you must have hearing problems
You didn't, not even close. You are judging it soley from how it sounded at your end. There was a point late in the first half when we first heard you in our end, and we all (ironically) clapped you. Having read the reports from those sat near your end, I realise you were singing but we couldn't hear you. It's the same reason you couldn't hear those of us in the North West.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
LOL palace have been through more than anyone in the last 10 years, we were hours from going out of business completely 2 years ago in admin for the second time, but palace fans came together at the ground and at lloyds to show that it cant happen this is what fans who care about their club unlike your lot who are 90pc plastics who i bet wont come back next year when they realise you are a nothing club, we know more about highs and lows than anyone which makes us proud of our academy products (who arse raped you last night :lolol:) saying what you said just proves you know nothing

HAHA. "Palace fan who doesn't know anything about the Goldstone/Archer/FansUnited whatsoever and thinks their administration problem was the same" shocker.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton

:bla: :bla: :bla: your near hyperventilating tone suggests that you mad. ironic anal fixation also noted.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
HAHA. "Palace fan who doesn't know anything about the Goldstone/Archer/FansUnited whatsoever and thinks their administration problem was the same" shocker.

lol it's genuinely amazing. 'yeah we've been through more than anyone' ... like having no ground? absolute divvy. but as i mention above, he mad. he hardly knows what he is saying at this point, it's just blind mong fury at the keyboard. good going you f***ing palace spastic!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No chance. From minute 20 to 95 we out played you, out fought and out sung you. You had no clear cut chances other than the goal. Second half we must of had 60-65% possesion.
Match stats, Brighton 51% Palace 49%. I agree Palace were better on the day and deserved the win, but to suggest you out played us from 20 mins to 45 mins is daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here