Watford Away - Additional allocation of 1,700 tickets, total allocation 4,000

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I don't think that means a lot as I've just bought number 5135...

That's sort of the point. People seem to be guessing how many we've sold/how many tickets we have based on the reference numbers which appear to mean naff all!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
did i see someone post earlier that Rovers were selling SEATING first....??? i kinda like that terrace..brings back memories of the 2-1 night game few seasons ago.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
did i see someone post earlier that Rovers were selling SEATING first....??? i kinda like that terrace..brings back memories of the 2-1 night game few seasons ago.

Yep...and they're sending the tickets back on February 1 at 12pm, so end of next week or Monday the 31st are probably yer best bets if you want a terrace ticket in advance.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone received their Watford ticket yet?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I was given my Watford ticket in the shop. Although I ordered my Bournemouth ticket on the 6th of January and am yet to recieve it...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I got mine in the shop too - apparently they didn't get the whole allocation (physical tickets) right away.

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton

That's right. I went up the shop to buy Bristol tickets today, but the girl in the shop said that they will only start selling terrace tickets once the seats have sold out. Seems a tad strange to me, but there you go.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Any other white members managed to get any online yet today? Just done mine :thumbsup: When i first managed to log on and tried to add tickets to the basket, it kept telling me it was sold out and there was an error.....guessing they must've just been updating the system!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here