Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Away - Additional allocation of 1,700 tickets, total allocation 4,000

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Those in East Sussex Could always go up on the Uckfield Rattler !! Quite scenic just take a few beers on the train with you.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
It doesn't rattle any more. Quite comfortable, in fact.

Think it may Lord B lots going up from what i've heard well from the east side of sussex .......Probrually the empty bottles of Harveys rattling .

Beats sitting on a bus!!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Those in East Sussex Could always go up on the Uckfield Rattler !! Quite scenic just take a few beers on the train with you.

i used that line when i went upt charlton, years ago it had piles of shit for carriages, now its quite up market, will be driving up to watford though with my mate

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Is anyone having trouble adding friends to their accounts online to buy tickets together? When I try to add someone it does not seem to register this - the person is an existtng away member too. Am I missing something?

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Is anyone having trouble adding friends to their accounts online to buy tickets together? When I try to add someone it does not seem to register this - the person is an existtng away member too. Am I missing something?

I'm fairly sure that you have to log onto their account as well to add you as a friend or family.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Going via Horsham to this one. Will be quicker than going to brighton then a bus, especially for people more West in Worthing etc.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going via Horsham to this one. Will be quicker than going to brighton then a bus, especially for people more West in Worthing etc.

Ditto from Shoreham as cannot be bothered with changing for buses.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Still seems to be some tickets available. I know the league is more important and we have a lot of away games coming up but it would be great to sell this out as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here