Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Away - Additional allocation of 1,700 tickets, total allocation 4,000

Nice little stand

watford4.jpg

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Absolute shambles, how long does it take to process tickets, moved 3 up the queue in 53 minutes. That's getting on for 20 mins per call

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
That other link is for the groupsave (4 for price of 2), whereas if you go via the Daysave group method then its unlimited travel on Southern trains for £24 for a group of 4 (£6 each).
Just make sure you change at Clapham and ensure its a SOUTHERN train your getting on, as although most trains to Watford will be southern, not all are.
DaySave - Southern railway

And remember that the track is being "maintained" all over that weekened, so presumably it will be buses from Brighton to Three brisges, like it was was weekend. Actuallt it wasn't "buses" it was three COACHES an hour. That was a maximum of 180 spaces/hour

Sussex 'orn

Jan 9, 2011
Hi Guys,

I'm pleased to see you have the whole end, it will vastly improve the atmosphere. Be aware that I don't think alcohol is served in the away end, so hit the pubs first.

I did the Brighton to Watford (and back) journey last weekend, engineering works and all, and it's not too bad. I'm assuming Southern will have enough buses to cope for the demand, as they always fill up anyway. I did both trips in just under 3 hours, so its twice as long as normal but bearable all the same.

Once you get to Clapham there is one train per hour at around 38 minutes past off the top of my head, so don't miss it or you're stuffed. It's normally a Milton Keynes service and it takes no more than 35 mins going past Stamford Bridge on the way.

I would also allow 20 minutes walking at a normal pace to get to the ground from Watford Junction, or 10 Minutes from Watford High Street.

I'm looking forward to this game, and will be travelling back down with you lot (going up on the Friday to avoid the bus). Hope it's a good game and won't mind too much if we lose, we're taking the cup seriously but have a tiny squad as it is so expect to see a lot of kids you've never heard of playing for us (that're in our first team anyway!).

Cheers, S.'orn.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
Good to hear you guys will be selling out.

Might be rather cramped though...smaller than it looks and don't think that stand sells alcohol.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Just got a ticket along with 7 others for this, it should be a cracking atmosphere under that roof.

Is there a timetable for the buses leaving Brighton going to Three Bridges?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here