Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Away - Additional allocation of 1,700 tickets, total allocation 4,000

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My route is TB > Victoria > Euston > Watford J

About 35 mins to Victoria from TB and 20 mins on the overland Euston to Watford J.

Reckon with the half hr it takes to drive to Three Bridges looking about hr and a half!!!

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Bit off topic but dont want to start another thread..does anyone know what the Bournemouth ticket latest is?? I cant believe we havent sold out yet,huge game,not too far,decent pubs,bars,weekender!

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
If you dont want to use the bus you could always sit on the train that goes via Horsham for 1 hour 45mins?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Railtrack ceased to be many years ago - it's now Network Rail. The track's have to be maintained sometime you know! Would you rather the trains fell off?
Every other weekend for the last forty years? Should they really need that much maintenance?

Last edited by a moderator:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
That was supposed to say fourty, not fourt. Can't edit for some reason.

Did it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Surely if Portsmouth obtained 15% then why would the police be concerned if lil ol Brighton had 15% of the vicarage road capacity.

Anyone know anyone at he ticket office?

This has already been answered:

As the official allocation for away teams in the FA Cup is 15%, is there any reason why we haven't asked for it all up front? With Watford's 19,900 capacity, I make it 2985 tickets we should have?

It might stop the scrum of tickets come Thursday morning if that extra 700 odd was available?

Because Watford will have to move their season ticket holders if we take the second part of our allocation, so we will only take them if we need them.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
2300 sell out, innit

Might be now, as I've just succeeded in ordering mine online (as Blue member), but that might have been the last - sorry!!

Beware - don't panic if you select, as you would, the Cup Games tab, and just get a blank page ...

Watford IS listed, but under the Away tab!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here