Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Away - Additional allocation of 1,700 tickets, total allocation 4,000

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
very suprised at that. The first 1,000 odd tickets went very quickly I believe so thought they would all go quite quickly. Still reckon they'll all sell my the 22nd though

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It says Saturday 29th January at the top of the article?

and on the ticket page.

Was tempted but train is causing me grief (without the line closure), swear there used to be a direct train but all I'm getting is 3 changes and a bloody long trip

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's 15% of the available capacity due to work being carried out maybe?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Got mine, yipee ... Hope they've stopped "Come on you Horns", nearly as bad as "Yorkshire, Yorkshire etc"

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
and on the ticket page.

Was tempted but train is causing me grief (without the line closure), swear there used to be a direct train but all I'm getting is 3 changes and a bloody long trip
There did; it went up past Stamford Bridge and Olympia but they scrapped it a couple of years back. I remember thinking it would be a pain in the arse when we played Watford, and it is!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
there's no way they'll sell out, so i can only imagine we'll get the whole end.

still, amid the panic prepare fore some binfestery.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There did; it went up past Stamford Bridge and Olympia but they scrapped it a couple of years back. I remember thinking it would be a pain in the arse when we played Watford, and it is!

You can still pick that train up a train that goes that way from Clapham. If changing once is a pain in the arse then I'm guess you don't get to many away games?!?

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
We've got 3 adult season tickets and 1 OAP season ticket. Anyone see a problem with getting all our tickets for Watford but letting one of our under-16's use the OAP ticket as the OAP doesn't want to go to Watford but the under 16 does!? They are the same price so I'm guessing it will be ok?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
If you want to travel from Coastway East (Lewes and beyond) then there are trains to HH and a bus between there and 3Bridges which seems to add about 30 mins to the journey. Not quite so bad.

Journey planner is giving me 1050 from Lewes arriving at 1319 Watford Junction.

PG

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
It seems like the route is Brighton > Three Bridges (bus) > Clapham Junction > Watford Junction. Takes 2 hours and a half. Does anyone know where this bus will go from?

It seems like the route is Brighton > Three Bridges (bus) > Clapham Junction > Watford Junction. Takes 2 hours and a half. Does anyone know where this bus will go from?

from what you've written I'd say the bus will go from Brighton (assuming you mean Brighton to Three Bridges is by bus) unless i've misread it in which case my guess is the bus will go from Three Bridges (as you've written 'Three Bridges (bus)')

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
from what you've written I'd say the bus will go from Brighton (assuming you mean Brighton to Three Bridges is by bus) unless i've misread it in which case my guess is the bus will go from Three Bridges (as you've written 'Three Bridges (bus)')

Sorry, by that I meant the bus from Brighton to Three Bridges. My question was where in Brighton do you take it?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here