Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Away - Additional allocation of 1,700 tickets, total allocation 4,000

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Geting this message

•Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again.
•<ul><li> An undefined error has occurred. The error code is: - NS</ul>

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Geting this message

•Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again.
•<ul><li> An undefined error has occurred. The error code is: - NS</ul>

Thats the error etc that i was talking about. I had to click on the away tab a few times, refreshing the page, before it let me add any tickets

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Thats the error etc that i was talking about. I had to click on the away tab a few times, refreshing the page, before it let me add any tickets

This happens every bloody game as soon as tickets go on sale. They need to sort this out :tantrum:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Now it's saying I'm not a white member when I am. This ticket system is so tinpot it's unbelievable.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
So some people have had success online today ? Did anybody get the not eligible problem but has then been successful ?

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Still getting -

"Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again.
<ul><li> An undefined error has occurred. The error code is: - NS</ul>"

If anyone who's been on the phone to the ticket office this morning, able to confrim if indeed it has sold out.

Thanks

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.

The real-time ticketing system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous customers. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the ordering process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur in the first few hours of a new game going on sale, so alternatively try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down.

FFS

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Don't bother will the phone line, you won't get through for ages.

Keep trying on-line, I know it's tedious but I've finally got some after refreshing the page and re-trying about 50 times.

Moonie: how many of those error messages does it bring up?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Given up online. Calling the ticket office. Got through and was hung up on!

This is what happens when there are too many people trying to dial in. Not worth it anyway, Ive been on hold for 45 minutes and Ive been at queue poistion 6 for 20 mins

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
This is what happens when there are too many people trying to dial in. Not worth it anyway, Ive been on hold for 45 minutes and Ive been at queue poistion 6 for 20 mins

I have no choice because there poxy online ticket system won't recognise I'm an away member.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here