Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was the way Gaddafi died right ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tony Blair will be well chuffed , not needed now as a witness for the defence at The Hague.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
begrudgingly paying a fee for the net (with a small friendly supplier) and slamming "mega corps" is very different to paying blair to do deals with CG and then dancing as he is murdered.

i for one think there is value in this death being a hoax.

http://rt.com/news/gaddafi-death-lendman-hoax-321/

Thats gold the source is dog shit, and the article is a day old and we have seen VIDEO footage of his body being dragged through the streets by a car?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
begrudgingly paying a fee for the net (with a small friendly supplier) and slamming "mega corps" is very different to paying blair to do deals with CG and then dancing as he is murdered.

i for one think there is value in this death being a hoax.

http://rt.com/news/gaddafi-death-lendman-hoax-321/[/QUOT]

The whole world is wrong because some small time american hack knows someone down the pub who once knew a guy who had heard of someone who had a holiday in North Africa and once met a Libyan and whatever he says must be the gods honest (or allah, whichever way you swing, religiously speaking) truth.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
unless you have lived under an evil dictator for over 40 years, i don't think you have the right to tell people who have how to react in this situation

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Good grief - who do you think that bandwidth is purchased from ?

how is me using the net making me a hypocrite....you just do not get it do you.....sigh...

i buy diesel too......but i also know cars can run on water and electricity, i also know someone working on free internet via using the ionisphere..........this is the issue silly man, we are forced to use certain items so large mega corps can take the piss.

i want to use zero interest zero inflation money, but i cant as i then cannot buy the diesel that i do not really need in the first place, or then goto shop at the local market (tho i swap produce in co-ops).

i do my bit as much as i can, and live away from much of the system - this is my choice, and those that say "you use a pc - you are a hypocrite" do not get it. the dig is not at tech, it is at greed and corruption.

you are not worth the debate, you are uneducated.

to not enter the big debate but to focus on insulting me shows something - my views rattle you.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
unless you have lived under an evil dictator for over 40 years, i don't think you have the right to tell people who have how to react in this situation

evil dictator is subjective....many in libya loved him. in UK people are forced to pay a new Council Tax or goto Jail.....people are forced to invade other countries, people are forced to not build anything on their land without lots of permission, people are stopped from selling things on the street etc etc

dictatorships come in many shapes.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
how is me using the net making me a hypocrite....you just do not get it do you.....sigh...

i buy diesel too......but i also know cars can run on water and electricity, i also know someone working on free internet via using the ionisphere..........this is the issue silly man, we are forced to use certain items so large mega corps can take the piss.

i do my bit as much as i can, and live away from much of the system - this is my choice, and those that say "you use a pc - you are a hypocrite" do not get it. the dig is not at tech, it is at greed and corruption.

you are not worth the debate, you are uneducated.

to not enter the big debate but to focus on insulting me shows something - my views rattle you.

You're a hypocrite because you bang on about how bad big corporations are and how they have wrecked the world as we know it yet YOU still use them.

You're also a liar - in another thread a while ago YOU claimed you pay NO tax to the government yet you have just said you buy diesel ( so you're either are lying or breaking the law ).

Your arguements and theories would be fine but you really provide nothing solid to backup your arguements. When you get backed into a corner you just make some statement like "I can't be bothered to provide you the evidence because I've got bigger fish to fry". Then you just call people stupid or burying their heads in the sand - yet me calling you a loon and weirdo is akin to me losing the arguement :facepalm:

You have no idea what my education is or was yet you make some summary judgement on my education level. If anyone has a pre-programmed view of life it's you - because I don't agree with you I am apparently right wing - care to provide the evidence ?

Basically you're an idiot, a bore, a loon, a wierdo and dare I say, a mong !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly an inevitable karma happened, what goes around comes around.

I would not wish death on anyone however the world will be a better place without him.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Bit of debate at work today over the last few minutes of Gaddafi's life,should he have been arrested and sent to the U/N or Hague for trial or was yesterday's execution right ? One arguement a trial could well been seen in the Arab/Muslim world as a pro-western show trail media/circus and questions would be asked like 'what about Bush and Blair' ? Being shot dead eliminates that but is that the right way forward ?

No it was too quick.The bastard should have been tortured .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

what, you mean you aren't already using ham radio to access the internet? you're not already making your own biodiesel? must say im surprised, i had you down as one of those of grid types.

but then that misses the point doesnt it. you are still using a car (made with massive capital investment) and using the servers and resources of the internet (made with massive capital investment and R&D from the military and big corporations). no one forces you to use either, you chose to while deriding the system that created them.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
wow new concept nobody pays any taxes coz theres no punishment if you don't

wow new concept conscripted army like Israel everyone in the country can now be sent to Afghan
When i signed on for the army i had an idea i might be sent to fight

wow another new concept build what you want where you want and import all the food we need from poor country's

now its getting silly so you want to be able to buy cheep wine made from anti freeze
or vodka made from battery acid
or fake perfume that burns your skin on the street
ok just dont expect the helth service to pick up the pieces
oh and 1 more point from my above post if you don't like it your free to leave the Libyan population in general where not

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
wow new concept nobody pays any taxes coz theres no punishment if you don't

wow new concept conscripted army like Israel everyone in the country can now be sent to Afghan
When i signed on for the army i had an idea i might be sent to fight

wow another new concept build what you want where you want and import all the food we need from poor country's

now its getting silly so you want to be able to buy cheep wine made from anti freeze
or vodka made from battery acid
or fake perfume that burns your skin on the street
ok just dont expect the helth service to pick up the pieces
oh and 1 more point from my above post if you don't like it your free to leave the Libyan population in general where not

Have you been on the strawberries again

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
evil dictator is subjective....many in libya loved him. in UK people are forced to pay a new Council Tax or goto Jail.....people are forced to invade other countries, people are forced to not build anything on their land without lots of permission, people are stopped from selling things on the street etc etc

dictatorships come in many shapes.

samej it was a reply to this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here