Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was the way Gaddafi died right ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hanging from a Lampost, then he could have been used as a Pinata, Bit of fun for the Libyan Kiddies

Yes, and when they cut his corpse down the women squatted over him and urinated on his face, what a shower !

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
exactly my point. Gaddafi was in the tent, so to speak.

you know full well, he is intimating that he is not dead and the pictures are fake. presuamably all the fighters at the scene are fake too. all across the land of woo, this is being declared a fit up from the mythical powers that be, all part of the plan of "them". nothing in the media is *ever* true (unless it suits or agrees with a conspiracy, of course), therefore everything they tell us must be a lie. if the BBC and the Telegraph report he is dead, he is alive; if they said he was on a beach in Mexico that would mean he dead.

Whilst I truly believe it is him they caught and he is dead, I am surprised that he was still hanging around Sirte, I would have thought that he would been spirited away to a safe haven ages ago

Jan 30, 2008
Whilst I truly believe it is him they caught and he is dead, I am surprised that he was still hanging around Sirte, I would have thought that he would been spirited away to a safe haven ages ago
he said he would die in Lybia, fair play he was true to his word.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
he said he would die in Lybia, fair play he was true to his word.

Also I suspect he was so bloody arrogant that he prob genuinely thought he could ride out the trouble, especially if it's true that he asked the guys who caught him in the drain "Why are you doing this" when they dragged him out

Jan 30, 2008
Also I suspect he was so bloody arrogant that he prob genuinely thought he could ride out the trouble, especially if it's true that he asked the guys who caught him in the drain "Why are you doing this" when they dragged him out
all his fans loved him ?

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Occasionally I dream of David Cameron being dragged out of a storm drain. I wouldn't want him bloodied and killed, just for someone to wipe that sickening smug smirch off his face.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Perhaps stopping his nuclear programme was his way of trying to avoid a fate like Saddam. Seemingly a miscalculation on his part - if it had been left shrouded in mystery I think Nato would have certainly thought twice before attacking.

But the man has gone, and this - for Libya, Britain and the rest of Europe is a good thing. He did many sick things but let's try not to pump him up and turn him into a monsters. Something the media and politicians, love to do. He did sick things, but let's judge it on a human level - not just write him off as evil. We should be very wary of dehumanisation, even when it's about someone as twisted as Gaddafi.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
exactly my point. Gaddafi was in the tent, so to speak.

you know full well, he is intimating that he is not dead and the pictures are fake. presuamably all the fighters at the scene are fake too. all across the land of woo, this is being declared a fit up from the mythical powers that be, all part of the plan of "them". nothing in the media is *ever* true (unless it suits or agrees with a conspiracy, of course), therefore everything they tell us must be a lie. if the BBC and the Telegraph report he is dead, he is alive; if they said he was on a beach in Mexico that would mean he dead.

There are now after Libya only seven nations left in the world that are not borrowing from a Rothschild cartel bank: Iran, Syria, Algeria, North Korea, Sudan, Iceland, and Cuba.

hope this works as it is crapbook link..."why they attacked libya" from the amazing Russian Today news channel that actually has some impartial journalists.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

keep your head firmly in the MSM beorthelm.....truth will out in the coming years :) no rush.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
keep your head firmly in the MSM beorthelm.....truth will out in the coming years :) no rush.
Of course it will. You have gone beyond irritating and onto proper funny. Any thread on here on something that is happening in a country thousands of miles away, and it's just a matter of time before you produced some poorly concocted jpeg that somehow proves it's the western banks who are doing it all.

I just giggle at you now to be honest, your conspiracy theories are a laughing stock in my eyes.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
In an ideal world he would have been captured and tried but we view this in a detached manner. If you had lived in a state of fear for four decades, quite possibly seeing loved ones suffer horribly in the process, would you willingly hand him over to The Hague?

In this context, his death was entirely understandable.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Probably not but these citizens and their families have had a vicious dictator and his sons governing them for 42 years so I for one will not be sitting in judgment on them.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

And he NEVER provides any firm evidence for his crackpot ideas. Just doubtful internet links to equally doubtful information. Yet he always rips apart official evidence but doesn't require the same high standards of his own. A complete loon !!!

As for did Gaddafi die correctly ? Well his death was far more humane than he allowed many of his fellow countrymen. The biggest benefit is that any remaining loyalists no longer have a figurehead to fight for and so hopefully the conflict is as good as over.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Of course it will. You have gone beyond irritating and onto proper funny. Any thread on here on something that is happening in a country thousands of miles away, and it's just a matter of time before you produced some poorly concocted jpeg that somehow proves it's the western banks who are doing it all.

I just giggle at you now to be honest, your conspiracy theories are a laughing stock in my eyes.

and your faith in a mega corporation's (the main stream media) lies make you laughing stock in my eyes.

the poorly concocted image was the one on the f00king front pages of the newspapers.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
And he NEVER provides any firm evidence for his crackpot ideas. Just doubtful internet links to equally doubtful information. Yet he always rips apart official evidence but doesn't require the same high standards of his own. A complete loon !!!

As for did Gaddafi die correctly ? Well his death was far more humane than he allowed many of his fellow countrymen. The biggest benefit is that any remaining loyalists no longer have a figurehead to fight for and so hopefully the conflict is as good as over.

condoning murder and calling me a loon? need to look in the mirror - psychopath.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
condoning murder and calling me a loon? need to look in the mirror - psychopath.

And that answer clearly shows your inability to read a post which implies you probably don't even read official or crackpot articles properly.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
And he NEVER provides any firm evidence for his crackpot ideas. Just doubtful internet links to equally doubtful information.

so my link to Russian Today news channel falls into NEVER any firm evidence? spin it about and your "firm evidence" is the MSM - i look around at oil, banks, economy, political elitism, lack of true democracy, and join the dots myself.....you keep reading your right wing papers and lord it over any one else with anything different to say.....i dont care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here