Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was the way Gaddafi died right ?

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
If he got taken to the ICC it would just look like another intervention by Europe and the Libyan people would feel like they never achieved justice them self the western world just has to interfered yet again, the people deserved to kill him, personal I would of thought a it would of been almost a contest between the Libyan people to see who could kill him first.

Deserved to be killed however there is no right way for someone to be killed [if that makes sense].

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he was found shot by a mob. its their issue, the Libyans, so thats their way. its not really for us to get all high horsed and say he "should have been tried" - for a few insolated incidents that effect the west, there are thousand grievances amongst his people.

western central bank to go in, oil now with the west, and construction contracts to western corps

give it a rest for once. the oil was already with the west, 80% shipped to Europe for refining, and western companies had already been in there building infrastructure for the past decade.

Last edited:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
But was he found by the mob, even NATO has admitted Bombing army cars leaving the area?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Who are we to argue with his people who wanted to issue their own justice. Had he been captured we would have been held as the aggressors and be seen to be in the wrong by many of his supporters this way there is no argument and we are not responsible.

I don't often agree with you BG, but you are spot on this time.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
We don't get to choose how foreign citizens kill their evil dictators.
oh but we do by sending in our military f***ing shameful really We had no right to be there at all

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
BREAKING NEWS: Gadaffi confirmed killed in crossfire. One rebel had a gun in his left ear, one rebel had a gun in his right ear.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
give it a rest for once. the oil was already with the west, 80% shipped to Europe for refining, and western companies had already been in there building infrastructure for the past decade.

yes, ill give it a rest and toe the official MSM line.....lol....like f00k.......check out the BP deal done a couple of years ago......check out western central banking in the middle east......and of course, more buildings bombed = more contracts as yes, they are "already there."

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
yes, ill give it a rest and toe the official MSM line.....lol....like f00k.......check out the BP deal done a couple of years ago......check out western central banking in the middle east......and of course, more buildings bombed = more contracts as yes, they are "already there."

so we should have just left Gaddafi to slaughter more people?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Nobody knows for sure how he died - hit by accidental crossfire,

Makes me laugh that news stations have been reporting that he got hit by crossfire. He received a 'coup de gras' in the back of the head from the mob that caught him. Crossfire my arse!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
so we should have just left Gaddafi to slaughter more people?

in recent years the uk sold the f00king weapons to him that killed people........arranged by diplomats who flew on your tax money.

chop a diseased tree at the root, not the leaf my friend.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
could of ended up like mussolini did

Hanging from a Lampost, then he could have been used as a Pinata, Bit of fun for the Libyan Kiddies

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
capturedc3a9cran2011102.jpg

Libya+before+and+after.jpg

western central bank to go in, oil now with the west, and construction contracts to western corps....job well done....and get the MSM to repeat nonsense.

I am not sure what you are trying to intimate, however, it is obvious that the first photo of Gadaffi is not a cut and paste onto the dead Gadaffi. In the first one Gaddaffi has two strands of hair coming down his forehead just to the left of his nose. In the dead Gadaffi he clearly does not. Also on the dead Gadaffi other bits of hair on his forehead are all out of place in respect of the first photo i.e more coming down over his right eyebrow.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
..check out the BP deal done a couple of years ago......

exactly my point. Gaddafi was in the tent, so to speak.

I am not sure what you are trying to intimate...

you know full well, he is intimating that he is not dead and the pictures are fake. presuamably all the fighters at the scene are fake too. all across the land of woo, this is being declared a fit up from the mythical powers that be, all part of the plan of "them". nothing in the media is *ever* true (unless it suits or agrees with a conspiracy, of course), therefore everything they tell us must be a lie. if the BBC and the Telegraph report he is dead, he is alive; if they said he was on a beach in Mexico that would mean he dead.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here