Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was the way Gaddafi died right ?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
capturedc3a9cran2011102.jpg

Libya+before+and+after.jpg

western central bank to go in, oil now with the west, and construction contracts to western corps....job well done....and get the MSM to repeat nonsense.

Suggesting that photo of the body is a photoshop is balls IMO. The face is totally different.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
so my link to Russian Today news channel falls into NEVER any firm evidence? spin it about and your "firm evidence" is the MSM - i look around at oil, banks, economy, political elitism, lack of true democracy, and join the dots myself.....you keep reading your right wing papers and lord it over any one else with anything different to say.....i dont care.

Oh sorry - of course Russian Today new channel is such a reliable source !!!!! They of course wouldn't have any anti-western agenda ??

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you sound like a ten year old......name call then confirm the name call.....so intelligent. surrey? leatherhead by chance? nice.
Superb.

I am in fact a lizard who actually CONTROLS Leatherhead but doesn't actually live there, so you're almost right.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Your mother and father were tortured and died a slow death...you female relatives have been raped and murdered,your home has been taken and given to a government offical....you have joined the rebels...you are on patrol when you find out that Gaddafi is hiding in a drainage pipe...he is pulled out and you think...I'll put my gun against his head....What you gonna do?....Call ghostbusters.....??? Nah! Your gonna let off a round...maybe by accident...who knows...this is the man who also condoned Lockerbie...the shooting of Yvonne Fletcher,supplied weapons for the IRA...as Mussolinni found out..."Live by the sword...Die by the sword"!...it has saved millions in money on a show trail,of a possible rescue and another rising...let the world know that it does not pay to mess with your own people...there are plenty out there!...hopefully Muagabe next!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Enough of this squabbling over his death and lets get in there and 'help' with the production of their oil fields through the new western friendly government who might also award huge construction contracts to friends of our diplomats and politicions.

Maybe.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Your mother and father were tortured and died a slow death...you female relatives have been raped and murdered,your home has been taken and given to a government offical....you have joined the rebels...you are on patrol when you find out that Gaddafi is hiding in a drainage pipe...he is pulled out and you think...I'll put my gun against his head....What you gonna do?....Call ghostbusters.....??? Nah! Your gonna let off a round...maybe by accident...who knows...this is the man who also condoned Lockerbie...the shooting of Yvonne Fletcher,supplied weapons for the IRA...as Mussolinni found out..."Live by the sword...Die by the sword"!...it has saved millions in money on a show trail,of a possible rescue and another rising...let the world know that it does not pay to mess with your own people...there are plenty out there!...hopefully Muagabe next!!

i would not let off a round. vengeance energy is a dangerous energy to play with.

this is the man that the british elite shook hands with when it suited them, and now he is gone they will mega corp out the land....which was the aim anyway. the story of caught in a shoot out is complete nonsense - but everyone buys it with no questioning.

if the UK have now decided to be the world police then why are they not at 100 other places now?

do you know how many ppl the british killed during colonisation, does this mean those deserve bullets in the head? are you another psychopath?

Gadaffi was well in with the british, especially blair - someone many of you posters here paid tax to - so have a look in the mirror.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Your mother and father were tortured and died a slow death...you female relatives have been raped and murdered,your home has been taken and given away....

I was sure you were going to mention Croydon.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... from the amazing Russian Today news channel that actually has some impartial journalists.

tell that to a Russian :lolol:

the poorly concocted image was the one on the f00king front pages of the newspapers.

have you seen the video footage floating around? its very jumpy, but looks like him to me. could be an elaborate hoax with a very good look alike of course. fail to see the point of faking his death though, not like he was of any use to anyone alive, even in conspiracy land.

as for the MSM and "mega corps", time you really considered the sources of your information. all those Youtubes, hosted by Google, one of if not the biggest media companies now, and all the internet is owned and operated by big corporations.

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
The bottom line in this thread is many of you paid tax to blair to fly out and do deals with CG (post lockerbie), none of you minded then, so why now? oh i paid tax from my WORK to help blair do deals with CG but now i am happy he is dead - do you know how this sounds - you are hypocrites - sliding along with the MSM.

oh he killed ppl, well research how many Monsanto, or NATO have killed in the past decade.

some ppl just seem to work for a boss for most of their hours to pay their way thro life, and dont have the time to deeply research things, sit down have their tea - and coincidentally at that time the MSM does news programmes on most channels.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
you are hypocrites - sliding along with the MSM.

Says the man posting from a PC built by some huge company, connected to the internet via some huge companies internet connection which sits on an internet backbone owned mostly by BT, AT&T and Tata Communications. Idiot !!!!!!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
RT mainly looks at western issues involving the corporate elite

while glossing over or ignoring anything bad that happens in Russia. you dont get anywhere in Russia if you arent in agreement with Putin, the Kremlin and those they support. and you talk about problems with media coverage and power of corporations in the west :hilton:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I don't care how he died because, the phrase's " you reap what you sow" & " what goes around comes around" spring to mind. I would hope that anybody who has blatently killed/tortured their own people, caused death and destruction world wide would be dealt with accordingly by whoever gets to them first. does it bloody well matter how much cosying up to him and supplying weapons etc that the West has done in the past...the man WAS EVIL and had to go, that also applies to any other despot ( you can include people like Mugabe and even Blair if you so wish). I think some on this site need to get off their Liberal do-gooder high horses and out of their Ivory towers.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Says the man posting from a PC built by some huge company, connected to the internet via some huge companies internet connection which sits on an internet backbone owned mostly by BT, AT&T and Tata Communications. Idiot !!!!!!!

:thumbsup:
I reckon he's David icke

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

begrudgingly paying a fee for the net (with a small friendly supplier) and slamming "mega corps" is very different to paying blair to do deals with CG and then dancing as he is murdered.

i for one think there is value in this death being a hoax.

http://rt.com/news/gaddafi-death-lendman-hoax-321/

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
whats the point of having a username like looney with posters like Brunswick about?

Hardly worth me outing all the reptoids posting on NSC.

My work here is done....

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Nobody knows for sure how he died - hit by accidental crossfire, deliberately taken out from range or from point blank.

This is all a moot point anyway. Every bugger over there seems to carry a gun and given he was Public Enemy No. 1 it's surprising to me he even made it out of the concrete sewer tube alive.

And even the hardest dictator will watch those images with a lump in their throat, it was a shocking end.
And that is what ever dictator MUST SEE,this is The End Game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here