Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was the way Gaddafi died right ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so this women who was there is a conspiracy theorist? some of you on here make me laugh.

i got as far as the "1.7 million in green square" before seeing this is clearly propaganda (for what objective i have no idea). looking past the idea that you could fit 1.7 million people into a square about 300x50m (she must have meant figeratively, around green sq), i wonder how its possible to move 700,000 people into Tripoli, normal population 1million, while NATO warplanes fly over the country? its intersting as its claimed elsewhere, so must be true right? so i then wonder why the nice lady (like that other one posted) didnt have any video evidence. seems to made a big thing of the wests lack of evidence in the first two minutes, she must have some herslef right? i look forward to all the pro-gaddafi supporters releasing their footage onto youtube.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
and you can keep reading abovetopsecret. (a citation of the source is good etiquette)

a site i never use..... no point as whatever source i used as in the past you just say "conspiracy nonsense" where in fact the MSM sites are the real CT sites.

gettiing deeper into it, if your being and intuition feel that the mega-corp, profit making, government linked, proven to lie before, MSM tells the truth about Libya, and that girl is lying and a propaganda tool, then that is up to you. Even with the knowledge that CG was a pal of the elite not so long ago.

20110223_gaddafi-blair_w.jpg

GadaffiBrown415.jpg

you are entitled to be aligned this way and resonate with certain sources of information. if i was asked i would say there is an internal inbalance with ones internal compass, or a lack or research.

i really don't see how that last sentence can be turned from you towards me.....but in your mind you can and you will. so again, we hit a stalemate...

....therefore, regards, take care, and until the next event or issue. [raises cap]

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
a site i never use..... no point as whatever source i used as in the past you just say "conspiracy nonsense" where in fact the MSM sites are the real CT sites.

the actual source is rather beside the point, which is that you copy and paste a wall of text without any reference to a source. it was posted across many other forums, with high fives about how great it is (those forums work like some sort of co-dependent support network, with no one challenging anything posted). it also demonstrates the depth of your research that you dont know the source. one wonders how much else you post is your opinion or just lifted from some other forum.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Don't worry Brunswick, I'm on your side.

I believe that the illuminati have helped Gaddafi escape, and right now he's chilling with Lady Gaga, causing the earthquake in Turkey, so "they" can go help them and steal all of their money

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I always wondered whether Ghadaffi didn't years ago invest in a vary primitive and unsuccessful form of Botox treatment. He always looked like the kid brother of Liz Taylor.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
the actual source is rather beside the point, which is that you copy and paste a wall of text without any reference to a source. it was posted across many other forums, with high fives about how great it is (those forums work like some sort of co-dependent support network, with no one challenging anything posted). it also demonstrates the depth of your research that you dont know the source. one wonders how much else you post is your opinion or just lifted from some other forum.

ok, here is the same sort of story from Al-Jazeera...

http://blogs.aljazeera.net/africa/2011/10/21/gaddafi-love-ends

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My opinion is that is was clearly very wrong and made the rebels to be no better than the savages who worked for Gaddafi. It appears he was beaten by a baying mob , shot several times and then displayed from a truck in the streets and then put into a fridge meant for meat to be laughed at by locals who could film it for their own personal use after. The sight of an old Man of 69 being beaten up by strong young men half his age was abhorent imo. I worry for Libya if the people who did this have anything to do with the power and government. Gaddafi was a terrible dictator and his fate should have been down to the Libyan people and if they decided death, so be it but this was just plain wrong.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Tony Blair gets criticised for trying to depose Saddam Hussain and criticised for negotiating with Gaddafi.

He really can't win!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
[MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION]

you are also aware libya just before the world bank military fronted invasion' decided to stop trading their oil in dollars, but in gold?

some info in these from ian crane about libya that i would like you to try and debunk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mcXslnxlHY&feature=related

also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1lw1N5gTwI

it is not hard to join the dots on the world elite / world banks........it just takes some more time than others......

i would have included bhaexpresso, and westdented in this post, but the dots to join are just a bit too far for them.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Brunswick, I am a pretty left-wing guy and am in general suspicious of British/American/NATO foreign policy, but you seem to have no consistent political opinion apart from being "anti-West", no matter what that entails. On this occasion, Britain and America have basically gone against the grain and stopped supporting a dictator when it would be much more convenient to keep it up. I cannot believe anyone thinks Gaddafi had anything good going about him. "Your" map with Libya's contributions to Africa has a quite glaring error - it makes the assumption that supporting/propping up government in various African nations is a positive thing.

I HATE the Conservative Party more than most things in life, but in terms of foreign policy, Cameron & Hague have pulled an absolute blinder here. The West has finally learned from the lessons of Vietnam, Iran, Cuba and countless others, and supported the democratic wishes of people ahead of what seems geopolitically sensible. The new Libyan government will be Islamist and left-leaning, but will have 100% respect for us, because this time we haven't f***ed them over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here