Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to move season ticket seat(s)...?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I love where I am. Family stand - Vicente's run through the Derby midfield and defence and his screamer against the bar was seen from almost the perfect vantage point imho

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I think it'll be easier to move than is being made out, assuming the new seats go in. Clearly they are going to prioritise those that struggle on the steps to WSU, and those in the family stand who have to move out for age reasons. After that I think, they'll be some opportunity for the rest to move.

Not me. My seat in WSU is just what I like, and the atmosphere is great in my particular part of the stand.

fusion1296

Mar 17, 2012
has anyone got a link to the stadium plan so that i can have an attempt to move ,no harm in trying ( i hope ) thanks :smile:

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Still can't understand why it takes the council so long to say yes or no to these extra seats. The club must feel a hell of a lot of pressure not knowing anything.Surely with something of this magnitude you would have thought the council could fastrack this through, thereby settling all these issues. Come on council get it sorted!!!

fusion1296

Mar 17, 2012
i have found the original stadium plan with the price bands if anyone needs it let me know and i will post it here , thanks

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Me and my season ticket buddy are going for it. Currently third row from the front of WSL south end and looking to move back at least 10 rows for a more elevated view.

Can't imagine preferences for a new view will be at the top of the criteria list but worth a punt.

fusion1296

Mar 17, 2012
i have renewed my season ticket today and also send off my movers form , im in WSL north end at mo row H , its ok but hard to see the south end action and also get wet if it rains which is a bit disappointing having spent many years at the withdean getting wet ,i have asked to move back at least 10 rows in either section H or section G , fingers crossed they will let me move :)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
"Due to the high volume of renewals we expect to have very limited options for fans to move particularly with the planning application for the additional seats still on-going"

So presumably this means that all moves will be accommdated (or not) before planning permission for the new seats is given, meaning that no existing STHs (except those being forced to move) will be able to move to the new seats. Seems a bit unfair - surely existing STHs should be given priority.

I don't see why the club can't offer any empty seats after the renewal deadline has passed to STHs - as someone has already said, why should you need to give a reason for wanting to move? Surely wanting a better view is reason enough.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
i have renewed my season ticket today and also send off my movers form , im in WSL north end at mo row H , its ok but hard to see the south end action and also get wet if it rains which is a bit disappointing having spent many years at the withdean getting wet ,i have asked to move back at least 10 rows in either section H or section G , fingers crossed they will let me move :)

I'm in row G .. have also asked .. not holding my breath, in fact happy to place a bet on not getting moved

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
I decided against applying to move after the club statement suggested that you may need tp have a good reason, such as a health issue, only to hear from a source in the ticket office that one application stated that they wanted to move "to be nearer to Gus". . . . . . . .

I've fancied Calde for a while now but no reason to move seats!!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Already been moved......my seat (and mrs ) would be a few yards from away fans...dont want that so called the club (second time) and was moved to east upper, south end....and told if the new seats were not approved the away would not move and we will be in our original seats

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Already been moved......my seat (and mrs ) would be a few yards from away fans...dont want that so called the club (second time) and was moved to east upper, south end....and told if the new seats were not approved the away would not move and we will be in our original seats

Exactly, how easy is that? I don't understand why this has been made so difficult. I have emailed customer services to clarify what will happen if we move but had no reply yet. I have sent my form off though, as I want an additional ST and there are already 5 of us sitting together, new ST is a 12 year old, so all need to be together.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
"Due to the high volume of renewals we expect to have very limited options for fans to move particularly with the planning application for the additional seats still on-going"

So presumably this means that all moves will be accommdated (or not) before planning permission for the new seats is given, meaning that no existing STHs (except those being forced to move) will be able to move to the new seats. Seems a bit unfair - surely existing STHs should be given priority.

I don't see why the club can't offer any empty seats after the renewal deadline has passed to STHs - as someone has already said, why should you need to give a reason for wanting to move? Surely wanting a better view is reason enough.

I assume it's because they want to give priority ( reasonably ) to people who, for instance, really can't manage the steps to WSU, or are having to leave the family stand due to age restrictions. This doesn't mean others can't move, of course, but I suppose does reward those that 'ham it up' a bit.

Wickerman

Aug 24, 2011
Horam
I'm happy with WSU but sometimes find the stairs a bit of a chore. Good job we eat the pies AFTER we ascend!!!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Don't want to move from WSU but the wife wants a season ticket next season. Chance of getting another seat near me though must be remote so considering moving.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have just had an email from Customer Services. They stated that they will most likely be contacting everyone over the phone or by email if they cannot reach you via the phone to offer any available seats according to your request. If they can move you, in my case move 5 and add a new child ST, they will. They will not make the move me without contacting me first to make sure that I am happy with the area they are offering and receiving my confirmation. If I do not like the options, I can remain where I am as long as I have renewed.

All sounds perfectly good and acceptable to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here