Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to move season ticket seat(s)...?

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
No good for me this, my two mates who sat either side have cancelled their tickets for next season, I've got my dad and my mate and his son on the waiting list, so if they get tickets but can't get near me I'm gonna want to move to be near either my dad or my mate or both

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Sounds like the vast majority will have to stick where they are seeing as not liking the Barnes basher behind you is not going to be reason enough to move.

Either that or come up with a better excuse like, "I want to move to West Stand Upper as, being deeply religious, I need to be closer to God."

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No good for me this, my two mates who sat either side have cancelled their tickets for next season, I've got my dad and my mate and his son on the waiting list, so if they get tickets but can't get near me I'm gonna want to move to be near either my dad or my mate or both

If you don't mind me asking, why have your freinds cancelled?

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
If you don't mind me asking, why have your freinds cancelled?

One has a baby due soon and another has moved away,

Just seen on the form you can put fan numbers down of those on waiting list, but if I request to move to sit with e.g my dad and he doesn't get a ticket does that mean I lose my seat?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Sounds like the vast majority will have to stick where they are seeing as not liking the Barnes basher behind you is not going to be reason enough to move.

Either that or come up with a better excuse like, "I want to move to West Stand Upper as, being deeply religious, I need to be closer to God."

At Withdean you didn't need a good excuse, you were offered what was left after the end of the renewal period with no obligation to swap.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
One has a baby due soon and another has moved away,

Just seen on the form you can put fan numbers down of those on waiting list, but if I request to move to sit with e.g my dad and he doesn't get a ticket does that mean I lose my seat?

I'd be suprised if not, considering the stadium expansion

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
At Withdean you didn't need a good excuse, you were offered what was left after the end of the renewal period with no obligation to swap.

That sounds eminently sensible .. appreciate the additional admin burden now but it will settle down. In my case I was just hoping for a better seat having been late in on the originals and having virtually no choice left. Sound like the new STH's might get a better choice

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I struggle like fuc getting up the WSU stairs due to lung problems, have to have a breather on the third landing.
But reckon I would rather do that and sit with mates and the good crowd around me that are very vocal, always in the dry and have a superb view of the whole pitch, than risk trying to swop to East Upper central or at worse WSL rear rows.
I would be gutted to move and end up low down near the touchline or in the corners.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I guess the excuse of sitting next to someone smelly isn't good enough a reason to move seats ???

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
HAILSHAM SEAGULL;4815611 I would rather do that and sit with mates and the good crowd around me that are very vocal said:
LOL .. the rear of WSL is where I'd like to go (at front of WSL now)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here