Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to move season ticket seat(s)...?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Having quite fancied a move to maybe the new ESU or more central in WSL, I think I'm now going to stick with my seat. It's at the south end of WSL but nice and high up. Great view of the south goal which only Calde seems to score in.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I Received the same... except I didn't, it went to my 8 year old son.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I imagine there will be a lot of west standers wanting to migrate to the north.

Ha, that's funny that is, have you seen the view from up there, its the dogs, plus I always get pies and Harveys, the concourse is enclosed and protected from crap weather, views across Sussex from both my seat and the concourse...... Wsu for me still.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I've considered moving, but I really don't think "This absolute idiot sits next to me" will cut it. Also love the view from front row of WSU and don't think I'd get something as good if I switched. If I'm lucky he might be gone next season anyway!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i won't bother changing seats. the bakery manager has arranged an interview for the job. so I'm wondering if i shall have to cancel my st.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
No good for me this, my two mates who sat either side have cancelled their tickets for next season, I've got my dad and my mate and his son on the waiting list, so if they get tickets but can't get near me I'm gonna want to move to be near either my dad or my mate or both

you should of got 2 of them to take over your friends who cancelled ! as it is me and my brother this season but my mate ended up going to 90% of the games so I just rung the ticket off to see if I could should my brothers and my mate take it over and they sorted it with in 10 mins

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I find it a bit strange that the club are almost forcing people to come up with a reason for moving. What's wrong with simply not liking your seat? If you're paying £400-£600 for something, I would have thought personal preference is a good enough justification, but it sounds like you need to invent a mystery illness to get switched.

Its so they can prioritise people - cant think of any reasons but if you just dont like the view of the seat - then you can put that, but chances are you will be at the back of the list to move.

fusion1296

Mar 17, 2012
At Withdean you didn't need a good excuse, you were offered what was left after the end of the renewal period with no obligation to swap.

That seems very sensible hope it happens this season but not sure it will.
I would like 2 move but at the moment it seems I could end up somewhere worst strange way 2 treat season ticket holders

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm the same WSL lower at front want 2 move back a bit hope we get the chance

Not sure .. rang Cust Svce this afternoon they didn't know if we even get told where they intend to move us and we get the opportunity to say No thanks .. actually I wouldn't trust anything they say, the fella I was talking to really had no idea and was simply saying anything he thought would get me off the phone. Bit of a balls up imo .. pity

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Not sure .. rang Cust Svce this afternoon they didn't know if we even get told where they intend to move us and we get the opportunity to say No thanks .. actually I wouldn't trust anything they say, the fella I was talking to really had no idea and was simply saying anything he thought would get me off the phone. Bit of a balls up imo .. pity

Funnily enough I rang the customer services yesterday to ask about moving seats and they said that I had to call back on 2nd May. Given that the letters must have gone out at that point in time it shows that they don't have a clue what's going on.

I'm in the southwest corner with two little ones and want to move somewhere a bit more central so I don't have them sitting on my lap/standing on their seats and pissing off the people behind/falling off their seats and distracting me from the game for half of each match so I will put in a request to move. Hope that I have at least a choice to say yes or no to the new seats before they move us though; seems odd that they will give you less choice in the move than they did in the original seat selection.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
you should of got 2 of them to take over your friends who cancelled ! as it is me and my brother this season but my mate ended up going to 90% of the games so I just rung the ticket off to see if I could should my brothers and my mate take it over and they sorted it with in 10 mins

My mate asked when cancelling his and they said you can't transfer it

fusion1296

Mar 17, 2012
Seems they arnt sure what's going on doesn't seem a good way 2 treat people,all they need2 do is explain what's going on better,feels like they would rather get the money and hope we stay where we are

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
feels like they would rather get the money and hope we stay where we are

I think you may be right ... It doesn't appear to have been well thought through and has gone into the "too difficult pile" ... I don't really have any confidence and may just stay where I am rather than ending up in a worse seat or worse still split up from the Mrs cos of some balls up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here