Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to move season ticket seat(s)...?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Awful people sitting round me. Moaners all round, sweet eating JCL next to me and 'tradesmen' in front. Have asked to move but being surrounded by riff-raff and grumblers is apparently no reason for the Albion to allow me to change places. Gonna be a long season in 2012/13.

Join the waiting list in 3 different names & get 3 different seats , try a couple of games in each, stick to the best one, don't renew the others & give spares to charity

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think the ESU is going to be pretty much the best view in the stadium. Nicely elevated, should be 100% dry, and with the glorious sight of the West Stand opposite as the backdrop. The only slight disadvantage is that sometimes you'll have the sun in your eyes, but thats a small price to pay.

I'm happy as a dog with two dicks with my seat in the WSU btw, and would never want to swap, as we're near the front of block C with a fabulous view (we're right next to the seagulls tail). Its also handily placed right next to an exit. But anyone lucky enough to be getting ESU seats I am sure will not be disappointed.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Sorry if fixtures but I have just noted that Season Ticket Waiting List was added to my purchase history two days ago on the ticket site. Lovely jubbly. Fyi I am (was) 776 in the list.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Just moved 4 from WSL to ESU with two new season ticket holders. Should be a much better view. The view with the West Stand as a back drop will be stunning.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think the ESU is going to be pretty much the best view in the stadium. Nicely elevated, should be 100% dry, and with the glorious sight of the West Stand opposite as the backdrop. The only slight disadvantage is that sometimes you'll have the sun in your eyes, but thats a small price to pay.

I'm happy as a dog with two dicks with my seat in the WSU btw, and would never want to swap, as we're near the front of block C with a fabulous view (we're right next to the seagulls tail). Its also handily placed right next to an exit. But anyone lucky enough to be getting ESU seats I am sure will not be disappointed.

i think u wil find that if u aren't in the front few rows there won't b a problem with sun in yur eyes

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The only annoying thing about the WSU is you cannot look at the mega WS.
It even crossed my mind before choosing WSU seats 15 months ago.

To give an idea of the WS's size, if it continued all the way round the ground including the corners, its 11,833 seats would extrapolate to say 50,000. What an amazing stand.

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
Just renewed and got an extra st for my other lad (he was about 3000 in the waiting list). Moved from WSL to ESU really looking forward to next season

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
The only annoying thing about the WSU is you cannot look at the mega WS.
It even crossed my mind before choosing WSU seats 15 months ago.

To give an idea of the WS's size, if it continued all the way round the ground including the corners, its 11,833 seats would extrapolate to say 50,000. What an amazing stand.
I am moving upstairs in the east - wouldn't swap my view of the west stand for anything.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Christ, is there going to be anyone left in WSL next season or will I be in my own?! At least I'll have my 2 boys for company

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Just moved my 5 season tickets to ESU centre block row Q:albion2:

That is where I will be next season. Have loved my seat in the East this year, but was thankful it did not rain more often as row F got wet! Tried the WSU for the Wrexham match and felt it was too far away from the action, hopefully the ESU will feel more involved. Cannot wait for the new season to start.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We are moving from WSU, south end, to WSL, south end. The positive is that we will be much earlier to the station on evening games, the downside is that the away fans are being moved further away. :boo:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Awful people sitting round me. Moaners all round, sweet eating JCL next to me and 'tradesmen' in front. Have asked to move but being surrounded by riff-raff and grumblers is apparently no reason for the Albion to allow me to change places. Gonna be a long season in 2012/13.

I'm surprised at this. Did they point blank refuse to move you?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
We are moving from WSU, south end, to WSL, south end. The positive is that we will be much earlier to the station on evening games, the downside is that the away fans are being moved further away. :boo:

Have the club already confirmed your move? I was labouring under assumption that they were still filling up ESU and hadn't yet started "filling in the gaps" created by people moving there plus the non renewals

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Missed the call this morning, now the direct number she gave me isn't picking up, hopefully won't waste my whole lunch break trying to get through

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here