Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to move season ticket seat(s)...?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I have just had an email from Customer Services. They stated that they will most likely be contacting everyone over the phone or by email if they cannot reach you via the phone to offer any available seats according to your request. If they can move you, in my case move 5 and add a new child ST, they will. They will not make the move me without contacting me first to make sure that I am happy with the area they are offering and receiving my confirmation. If I do not like the options, I can remain where I am as long as I have renewed.

All sounds perfectly good and acceptable to me.

Yep, that's spot on ... tbh very positively surprised they are going to such lengths .. good on 'em if they do that

fusion1296

Mar 17, 2012
Had a call from the club today and they have moved me to the east stand upper , row J in the middle of the stand , costing a bit more than i am paying at the mo but a good seat i think , i asked what would happen if the planning permission wasnt given but was told that it would be and there wouldnt be a problem :)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Had a call from the club today and they have moved me to the east stand upper , row J in the middle of the stand , costing a bit more than i am paying at the mo but a good seat i think , i asked what would happen if the planning permission wasnt given but was told that it would be and there wouldnt be a problem :)

I like this post

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
i am in a panic now. Can someone please confirm that if I am current season ticket holder and pay by direct debit and DONT want to move, then i didn't have to do anything to renew - the dd would just start again???

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i am in a panic now. Can someone please confirm that if I am current season ticket holder and pay by direct debit and DONT want to move, then i didn't have to do anything to renew - the dd would just start again???

renew it, you have nothing to lose. But do it quickly. I renewed mine late march.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

That is correct, 1st direct debit payment came out 2nd April, and I didnt do anything

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

You didn't need to do anything, the DD will start again automatically. Panic over. :thumbsup:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I love the fact that a discussion about taking advantage of a decent gesture by the club, quickly descends into various rants about being 'forced' to come up with imaginative reasons for moving. As I see it, the club will pick up the requests one by one, see if they can be accommodated and contact the punter accordingly. It's OBVIOUS that it will be tricky, given the numbers of STH, but I reckon the club will do what they can.

I love it in the North and so does my lad. He even got a mention in the TSLR end of sessions awards!

Marvelous!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Much as I'd like to move away from the mindless, rascist, homophobic neanderthals that sit behind me, I like the position of my seat in the east and suspect I wouldn't get anything better if I opted to change. Better the devil you know ...........

Brighton Gull

Apr 14, 2011
Brighton
I've been to more matches than my 2 companions & want to move - it hasn't rained much but in my row in ES my knees get wet & I need wipers on my glasses - trouble is, they other 2 like the seats. Fairweather fans!! I want to know how close I'll be to the opposition in ES. Is it true they're moving some visiting fans into it?

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
I have bought season tickets today (used to be a season ticket holder but had a break). I wasn't sure where best to sit and had the choice of the East Upper in a fairly central position or west stand lower, not behind the dug out but the next section to the right. I have gone for the west stand row F and wondering if I have done the right thing or should I have gone for East Upper.
Any tips as to best views?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I assume that there is no option to 'transfer' a season ticket to a different person ? I guess this just counts as forfeiting your seaso and it goes to the next in line. Anybody know ? Ta

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I assume that there is no option to 'transfer' a season ticket to a different person ? I guess this just counts as forfeiting your seaso and it goes to the next in line. Anybody know ? Ta

Can't be done ( officially ) - you need to have a Private Seat Licence to nominate who gets your ticket - it'll just go to whoever is at the top of the waiting list.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think it is in the East corner, rather than the East stand itself.

Erm...can't b south east corner that's for away support n north east isent being filled in yet...as regards to choice ..both have there merits...depends what u prefer...closer to the action or being further back..only u know what u prefer

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
Think I messed up there replying to another post and now doesn't make sense. :)

I can't get a ticket for tomorrow but have bought a ticket for next Thursday for my season ticket seat and will give me a better idea.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I have bought season tickets today (used to be a season ticket holder but had a break). I wasn't sure where best to sit and had the choice of the East Upper in a fairly central position or west stand lower, not behind the dug out but the next section to the right. I have gone for the west stand row F and wondering if I have done the right thing or should I have gone for East Upper.

Row F is very low down (about player head height). I am East Stand lower row I (ie 9 rows back) and I'm unhappy with the view that low down, as it doesn't give you any sense of perspective - although you are obviously close to the action. East Stand Upper (at least the front few rows) will undoubtedly have one of the best views in the stadium.

If you think you've selected the wrong option, give the club a call. They might let you change.

Josimojo

Aug 4, 2011

Have they released season tickets to people in the waiting list now then?! Haven't heard anything...

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Awful people sitting round me. Moaners all round, sweet eating JCL next to me and 'tradesmen' in front. Have asked to move but being surrounded by riff-raff and grumblers is apparently no reason for the Albion to allow me to change places. Gonna be a long season in 2012/13.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here