Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Football - not the genteel middle-class pursuit everyone thought it was after Nick Hornby and his shite book.

The working-class are reclaiming the game this evening

We own the night!!!

Prawn 'n' cucumber sandwich anyone?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yeah, because there was never any trouble before 'Football Factory'

Well he has a point to a certain extent. I often have a little chuckle to myself with the young hooligan brigade who are merely copying what they have seen in the films rather than the hooligans of old.

The Brighton "crew" I saw on the train a few seasons ago were Disney Does Burberry.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Personally, I think our game should be off limits for Millwall fans. I know it's grouping them all together as thugs, but let's face it, the only reason anyone from London would support Millwall is to join the thuggery, so f*** it. Tell their fans to piss off, and let's have Albion only! Either that, or have our management staff tell the FA they won't play the game with fans in the stadium because there's no guarantees the Albion fans will be safe. That, to me, is fair enough. It would be sad to play it behind closed doors, but do we really want any chance of these IDIOTS kicking off against us?

We all remember the scenes from last season when our fans were locked away in that cage on the way to the ground. The year before, when they beat us 3-0 on Boxing Day, I was travelling back on the coach and we had all manners of things thrown toward the coach, nothing hit that I know of, but things were thrown. These people are animals and it's not worth our fans going up there and risking it, in my opinion.

Anyone who does has earnt my respect, and I wish them all the best.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
His dad died in a motorcycling accident on Saturday. He played tonight and when the game finished he burst out in tears, and the Millwall wankers started jumping on him

It looked more like Hammers' fans patting him on back, still not on though, poor guy

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Personally, I think our game should be off limits for Millwall fans. I know it's grouping them all together as thugs, but let's face it, the only reason anyone from London would support Millwall is to join the thuggery, so f*** it. Tell their fans to piss off, and let's have Albion only! Either that, or have our management staff tell the FA they won't play the game with fans in the stadium because there's no guarantees the Albion fans will be safe. That, to me, is fair enough. It would be sad to play it behind closed doors, but do we really want any chance of these IDIOTS kicking off against us?

We all remember the scenes from last season when our fans were locked away in that cage on the way to the ground. The year before, when they beat us 3-0 on Boxing Day, I was travelling back on the coach and we had all manners of things thrown toward the coach, nothing hit that I know of, but things were thrown. These people are animals and it's not worth our fans going up there and risking it, in my opinion.

Anyone who does has earnt my respect, and I wish them all the best.

Do you really want fluffy coaches and prawn sandwiches on arrival at game? We go away from home be it Millwall or Canvey Island ( FA CUP ) expecting the worse, come back with a win and top lip intact and its a good day out. :censored:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They were just showing photos of those on the pitch on BBC News, all massively fat I surprised they ever got over the hordings

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Danny Dyer should get done for incitement. His brand of 'TV' is partly responsible for this kind of thing.

I hope you're joking. :lolol:

Bearing in mind that this rivalry goes back to the days of the london docks and millwall dockers going on strike (or something like that), are you really trying to say that a load of Millwall and West Ham hoolies had a fight because they saw it on bravo?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here