Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
3-1 West Ham & it's goodnight to a plucky 'Wall. I'd wager that it'll be much the same regarding the off-pitch sitch too (& vastly more imbalanced on the numbers-front). Hey-ho...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I dunno who is at fault, either way it will only end up with £1k fine or something no doubt

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Im sorry for the real fans but I will laugh if the FA deduct points from Millwall for this!

Doubt if they will do that because it doesn't sound like their fans have behaved badly, at least inside the ground, plus it isn't a league game. I am guessing the most likely outcome is West Ham being fined for failing to control their fans, having to play the next game behind closed doors (if they get a home draw) or even being thrown out of the competition.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
I dunno who is at fault, either way it will only end up with £1k fine or something no doubt

The hooligans fault for going for trouble, which half of them proberly know nothing about the history of the rivalry!

Both teams, and the MET should be fined heavily for tonights farce!

Absolute Joke!

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Doubt if they will do that because it doesn't sound like their fans have behaved badly, at least inside the ground, plus it isn't a league game. I am guessing the most likely outcome is West Ham being fined for failing to control their fans, having to play the next game behind closed doors (if they get a home draw) or even being thrown out of the competition.

millwall will get the blame as they are millwall and a small club. west ham are the aceedemy of football, and are lovely chirpy cockneys from hornchurch and like the scousers can do no wrong

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why on earth was this game not moved,... should have been played at 12noon midweek.

:jester: yeah. when did you last hear of a game day time mid-week. If this was so foreseeable, the police should have done more, i suspect as ever this is down to a cock up by someone somewhere, that allowed a little spark to ignite. You cant start having games at times just to accomedate the morons - who are the most likly to turn up whenever you put the game on.

as for the effects on world cup bid, this is nothing compared to the routine rioting they have in other countries. how its handled is far more important.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
doesnt matter when the game was played,it would still go off

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Sky News had good footage inside Upton

Just lots of shirts goading each other, I expect both firms will have a proper rumble outside

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here