Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Fcuk knows what you would call
I am also very pissed off about it not being on T.V but as i said i think it wouldnt be allowed to be shown beacuse of the scenes now

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Danny Dyer probably started it tonight with a "Shut yor noise, jog on, you maags" comment outside the tube.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's time to play high risk games like this behind closed doors.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I always thought ICF was Inter City Firm, not Inner. After the trains they used to catch back in the day.

Correct, i've read that the train company put 'football specials' on which were just really delapidated old rolling stock used by large groups of hooligans.
I'm not too sure that Cass came up with the name though? Maybe, but it was proberbly coined by a number of people then adopted by the masses, much like Brighton and 'The Seagulls' perhaps?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Correct, i've read that the train company put 'football specials' on which were just really delapidated old rolling stock used by large groups of hooligans.
I'm not too sure that Cass came up with the name though? Maybe, but it was proberbly coined by a number of people then adopted by the masses, much like Brighton and 'The Seagulls' perhaps?

I think Man U also had a firm called the ICF

Goin up there friday :drink:
anyone else thinking twice like me?

Why would this change your mind?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Wrong, the I.C.F. came about with the advent of the Persil rail ticket promotion which made Inter City rail travel affordable to the lads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here