Violence at West Ham V Millwall

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Bushy last time i heard the ICF had the bushwackers on the run:shrug:
just saying what i heard

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Forgive me for having lived a sheltered life, the only ICF I know of is 'Insulating Concrete Forms'. For someone that has not watched the hoolie films or read any hoolie books, who or what are the ICF?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Good - goes to show the Met aren't as GOOD as they thing they are.:guns: No need for the stabbing, though..

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Why on earth was this game not moved, i know its the cup and its midweek, but Ray Charles could have seen this coming.Surely something could have been sorted out, this could end in someones son/husband, laying on a slab.Total and utter disgrace.The people involved are obviously the culprits, but the football league and the met have to take a huge chuck of the blame.Some things are unavoidable and this was one of them, should have been played at 12noon midweek.There would still have been trouble but nothing like this.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
are you going in yours then :rolleyes:

Don't worry Das, I collected ours from the club shop today! Friday night is going to be wonderful in our matching pink shirts xxx

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Ahh well who said holliganism is finished !!!

Was always gonna happen - watch that place erupt if any more goals go in.

We aint exactly angels - i just hope wherever the "meet" was planned it was somewhere out the wah so 'fans' didnt get mixed up in it. If the icf and bushwhackers wanna crack on then let them have their night !

Not impressed with the news of a stabbing tho, well out of order.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Inter City Firm. Cass Pennant was the man who came up with the name.

Really? When I went to see albion play the peter beales in the early 90's the albion in the south bank were singig "icf means I cant fight"... but of twazocks the lot of em..especially te really hard plastic cockneys that follow west am from that nasty inner city known as er ...hornchurch

Jan 30, 2008
Both as bad as each other, but Millwall are like us a small club compared to the spam so have a higher number per head.But before Brighton get on its high horse remember over the years Brighton at palace, Chesterfield, pompey, Oxford, Aldershot, Brentford, Orient, qpr and frankly the list goes on.
Peterborough, QPR, walsall,swindon, plymouth, shrewsbury,charlton, southend ,ipswich, norwich grimsby ,coventry :wink:

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Did i hear right on the sky news bit, that there still at it around the ground and they have called in the TA to help the old bill !

Jan 30, 2008
Why on earth was this game not moved, i know its the cup and its midweek, but Ray Charles could have seen this coming.Surely something could have been sorted out, this could end in someones son/husband, laying on a slab.Total and utter disgrace.The people involved are obviously the culprits, but the football league and the met have to take a huge chuck of the blame.Some things are unavoidable and this was one of them, should have been played at 12noon midweek.There would still have been trouble but nothing like this.
its tribal , its hatred ........ simple ,end of.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Violence erupts at London derby
A man has been stabbed in the chest during violence involving "hundreds" of fans outside West Ham's Upton Park stadium during a game with Millwall.

Fights broke out at 1915 BST and were still raging more than an hour later. Police are assessing a man stabbed in nearby Priory Road at about 2025 BST.

A fan told the BBC it was the worst hooliganism he had seen in 30 years.

A Met spokesman said: "It looks like there has been some planned trouble disorder from fans."

He added: "Hundreds of fans are estimated to be involved."

Two arrests have been confirmed, for affray and breaching a control order.

British Transport Police said they heard reports of minor overcrowding at the Tube station near the ground, but their log shows no arrests.

'Bottles and bricks'

The BBC's Ben Jacobs, who is at the stadium, said: "The trouble broke out outside the Tube station about 600 yards from the ground.

"There were 500 to 1,000 riot police and Millwall fans managed to break through the divide.

"Bottles were thrown and bricks were as well."

He added: "There has been a bit of trouble inside the ground.

"There was a penalty shout and fans started gesturing and throwing small objects."

roll on friday...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I always thought ICF was Inter City Firm, not Inner. After the trains they used to catch back in the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here