Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Atleast the extra 30 mins would be good for us!

We might keep them to 3 goals now!

We'll get a result up there, you watch. We usually do. :thumbsup:

ps 2-1 Hammers (& another mini pitch invasion). Bonkers Scenes!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Any pics anywhere?

Nothing very exciting so far...

90078346.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Update:

"'Burly bald man'

Aaron Smith from Hemel Hempstead, who was at the game, said: "I saw one man cornered by at least a dozen Millwall fans before kick-off. Terrifying scenes."

Eyewitness Fergal O'Brien said: "I saw a West Ham fan getting punched in the face by a burly bald man who had a coin between his fists."

Another fan said: "I was in a throng walking up and a group of hooligans came for us.

"The police wanted to help but they were clearly afraid to use force. I am still shaking. I thought I was going to die."

Ben Newton, from Harrow, north London, said his father had been stretchered away after being hit with a dart to the head.

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable." "

Why did he bring his kids with him???

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
from the beeb website: a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable."

I'm not sure if the father is outraged or pleased that the kids have had a good day out

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A very sad night for English football.

:nono:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Im sorry for the real fans but I will laugh if the FA deduct points from Millwall for this!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
seems the players are doing thier bit to inflame the situation,going over to away fans and celebrating, :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here