Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Do you really want fluffy coaches and prawn sandwiches on arrival at game? We go away from home be it Millwall or Canvey Island ( FA CUP ) expecting the worse, come back with a win and top lip intact and its a good day out. :censored:

There's a difference between rivalry, banter and stick. With Millwall you're talking absolute RETARDS who are violent, they're not bantering, they're violent. It's not worth taking the risk of going there, unless you fancy a bit of rough and tumble. If you do, I hope you don't go either, so we don't get a reputation ourselves. But I get the impression all our "hard nut" fans will go along for the argy bargy and be quite proud of themselves. ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If only so many of you knew what really happened.

This is just a tame bit of re-union to days gone by.

Whether good or bad is beyond debate as they happened and such is life.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
There's a difference between rivalry, banter and stick. With Millwall you're talking absolute RETARDS who are violent, they're not bantering, they're violent. It's not worth taking the risk of going there, unless you fancy a bit of rough and tumble. If you do, I hope you don't go either, so we don't get a reputation ourselves. But I get the impression all our "hard nut" fans will go along for the argy bargy and be quite proud of themselves. ???

They wont turn up, they may get found out to actually being a bunch of arses!

They will turn up next home match though!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003

Not at all, what im saying is we have been there last 3 years in numbers and in their pubs at london bridge and made good friends with their less gentle mob. They are more accomodating than Swansea etc

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Really. I would say about 2/3rds of their fanbase just like being a Millwall fan for the "experience". They're a disgrace, frankly. I feel sorry for the club, because there's NOTHING they can do about it. They know that all the "fans" in the country who fancy a bit of a fight at a match will just don a Millwall shirt and fit right in.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Been going for the last few seasons up to Millwall
last year the cage was closed beacuse of trouble between both sets of fans
you go up by coach
when you roll in to South Bermondsy station you can call yourslef a real man!
eating your prawn sandwhiches on the coach :censored:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Celebrated his goals infront of the Millwall fans.

I'm only quoting you because you're the last to post, not to specifically pick out your post, just saying. :thumbsup:

I have sympathy with him, he scored both goals at that end... what's he supposed to do? Perhaps he should have had a bit more sensitivity of the magnitude of the game, but he'll learn!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
:jester: yeah. when did you last hear of a game day time mid-week. If this was so foreseeable, the police should have done more, i suspect as ever this is down to a cock up by someone somewhere, that allowed a little spark to ignite. You cant start having games at times just to accomedate the morons - who are the most likly to turn up whenever you put the game on.

as for the effects on world cup bid, this is nothing compared to the routine rioting they have in other countries. how its handled is far more important.

Didnt we play York behind closed doors at the Goldstone, during the dark days?Its been done before.Your right in saying they are morons.But morons or not, if you think it was just a little spark that started it, then you are mistaken.This was pre-meditated and been planned since the draw, and everyone that knows anything about these things knows that this is the case.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Just seen the advert for The Firm, isnt that film quite old, have they done a remake of it.

Good time to advertise, just as these tossers are acting like kids...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here