Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Really. I would say about 2/3rds of their fanbase just like being a Millwall fan for the "experience". They're a disgrace, frankly. I feel sorry for the club, because there's NOTHING they can do about it. They know that all the "fans" in the country who fancy a bit of a fight at a match will just don a Millwall shirt and fit right in.

You're clutching at straws and acting like a complete bigot. You quite clearly don't have a clue and should just leave it there.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
certaintly going to be interesting there now! wonder who came on top in any battles between the real lads.only just got home and all iv seen so far is a lot of scuffles and gesturing inside the ground,has much happened outside yet?

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Nothing will happen Friday, what are we to Millwall?

Wouldnt say we are Millwall favourite team
Not a huge rivalry like tonight
However some fans Brighton fans will be looking for trouble and you will find it easy at Millwall if your a Brighton fan

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Have the pink t shirt crew made me afraid in the last 3-10 years NO. Why does Ninja elepants seem like he is shitting himself this year putting off other fans more than normal. The odds on an arrest outside the ground tonight were 1-100000 so why does it come as a suprise? If Ninja Pants doesn't fancy it just say so, without putting potential fans off a trip to soft den.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
certaintly going to be interesting there now! wonder who came on top in any battles between the real lads.only just got home and all iv seen so far is a lot of scuffles and gesturing inside the ground,has much happened outside yet?

Mate thousands of riot police are outside
you can bet this one will go long into the night
the bushwackers wont take the west ham fans running on the pitch:D

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Personally, I think our game should be off limits for Millwall fans. I know it's grouping them all together as thugs, but let's face it, the only reason anyone from London would support Millwall is to join the thuggery, so f*** it. Tell their fans to piss off,.
what the f*** are you on about ? There are thousands of people who come from bermondsey and the surrounding areas who support millwall because its their local club.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
what the f*** are you on about ? There are thousands of people who come from bermondsey and the surrounding areas who support millwall because its their local club.

Wouldn't believe it would you ? I mean local people supporting their local club.

Every now and then you get a game between rivals that descends into something quite stupid. We havent seen scenes like this for a few years, but it's hardly going to stop me going to the game on Friday.

It's probably the safest time to go to an away game in London in years.

I took my mate to Millwall a few season ago and he really enjoyed the game.

He's from Ghana.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Difference of age and experience, actually.

Fair comment, perhaps I am a bit idealistic. I'm just sick of the clinically retarded giving football an undeserved bad name. We all know what the newspapers are going to be saying tomorrow, and for the next week or so. And we all know what the anti-football people will be banging on about for the next decade or so, and it's incredibly frustrating to me. I'm sick of people badmouthing football for the type of incident which has happened tonight, despite the fact it doesn't happen at all often!

Sorry to talk about Swindon again, but it's a relevant point on this issue. When I went there last summer to watch them, my friend and I were walking back from the cinema on the way to the County Ground when we came across Bristol City fans, so naturally there was a bit of banter (I was wearing a Swindon shirt so my affiliation was assumed) and that was a good laugh. We carried on walking away and ran into a few more (This is IN Swindon I must add...), who were very different. They threw things at my friend and I, and followed us along the road for a while. So sue me, I wasn't impressed. Throw things at the male, sure. But throwing things at a girl is just pathetic... A point which I made (unwisely, granted) and when the twats then came up to us giving it large, we were a bit lucky that other Swindon fans had caught us up and backed us up. Absolutely unneccessary on Bristols behalf, and put a real dampner on the day.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
All these cocks on the radio 5 phone-in who went with their 7 year old kids complaining about the violence...

Bad Parents who should have known better :mad:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
"Jan Molby signs for Millwall"

_46269051_007847786-1.jpg

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Fair comment, perhaps I am a bit idealistic. I'm just sick of the clinically retarded giving football an undeserved bad name. We all know what the newspapers are going to be saying tomorrow, and for the next week or so. And we all know what the anti-football people will be banging on about for the next decade or so, and it's incredibly frustrating to me. I'm sick of people badmouthing football for the type of incident which has happened tonight, despite the fact it doesn't happen at all often!

Sorry to talk about Swindon again, but it's a relevant point on this issue. When I went there last summer to watch them, my friend and I were walking back from the cinema on the way to the County Ground when we came across Bristol City fans, so naturally there was a bit of banter (I was wearing a Swindon shirt so my affiliation was assumed) and that was a good laugh. We carried on walking away and ran into a few more (This is IN Swindon I must add...), who were very different. They threw things at my friend and I, and followed us along the road for a while. So sue me, I wasn't impressed. Throw things at the male, sure. But throwing things at a girl is just pathetic... A point which I made (unwisely, granted) and when the twats then came up to us giving it large, we were a bit lucky that other Swindon fans had caught us up and backed us up. Absolutely unneccessary on Bristols behalf, and put a real dampner on the day.

oh the irony your sick of people giving football a bad name when you have quite clearly classified all millwall fans as thugs and hooligans. something I bet there quite sick of as well............

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003

So you support Swindon? Why even mention our upcoming came against Millwall? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here