Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
oh the irony your sick of people giving football a bad name when you have quite clearly classified all millwall fans as thugs and hooligans. something I bet there quite sick of as well............

Nope, never said ALL. If you're going to jump on the bandwagon, you should atleast do so with a decent point. Theo Paphitis is living proof they're not all retards. :thumbsup:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Millwall at the New Den is no way as bad as the Old Den used to be.

Wet Sham & Millwall was always going to be bad.

I advise just keep calm get inside the ground asap and you should be ok. Its normally well policed and the wall fans in the stand on the left normally just go through their normal routine of storming through the plastic netting and then get pushed back by the stewards. I'm sure the police let them do it for some phsycological reason to let them have some ground and then take it off them. It normally goes quite after that until after the match when the hard men come and make death threats through the fence while you are kept in. When they eventually get bored the police open the gate and its advisable to just get back to the car asap as you can get the odd bit of hassle if you hang around.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Lets face it violence tonight was as inevitable as a dodgy El Abd back pass so how come there were less stewards than at the cricket?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So you support Swindon? Why even mention our upcoming came against Millwall? ???

Wow, that's a new one. I support Swindon, brilliant.

So, noone else has friends who support other clubs and have gone with them to see their club? Does your club affiliation switch if you go and see another club play? If so, I'm also a Tottenham fan, and later in the season I'll become a Newcastle fan because I'm joining another friend to watch them play West Brom at St James' Park.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Ninja, you have your opinion, that's fine.

Some I agree with, some i don't, but it really is immature to complete bombard you with abuse for having such an opinion, all you've done is put what you think out! Some people go to football and sing. Some PREFER not to. Some go to fight. Some DESPISE it.

What's the problem? Let the f***ing guy have his opinion, right or wrong, what's he doing wrong?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

Some I agree with, some i don't, but it really is immature to complete bombard you with abuse for having such an opinion, all you've done is put what you think out! Some people go to football and sing. Some PREFER not to. Some go to fight. Some DESPISE it.

What's the problem? Let the f***ing guy have his opinion, right or wrong, what's he doing wrong?

Errr.. This IS NSC...

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Nope, never said ALL. If you're going to jump on the bandwagon, you should atleast do so with a decent point. Theo Paphitis is living proof they're not all retards. :thumbsup:

ok you said 2/3rds do you really think that 2/3rds of millwalls support who go home and away week in week out are as bad as you say. I really do think you need to take your blinkers off as you are stereotyping Millwall as much as the tabloids probably will do tomorrow, and all I have heard so far especially inside the ground was all west ham

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Support. :ohmy:

I have read a couple of my earlier posts, and the words "knee jerk" come to mind, so fair enough, people pick out alot of what I said and disagreed. That's fair enough, alot of what people have said in response has been absolute GARBAGE in my opinion, so I've not bothered responding.
What does make me bite everytime, however, is the suggestion I'm not a Brighton fan, which is so ignorant it's hilarious. Everyone has their limits!

There's nothing quite like a good disagreement at times, Jordan. :thumbsup:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Wow, that's a new one. I support Swindon, brilliant.

So, noone else has friends who support other clubs and have gone with them to see their club? Does your club affiliation switch if you go and see another club play? If so, I'm also a Tottenham fan, and later in the season I'll become a Newcastle fan because I'm joining another friend to watch them play West Brom at St James' Park.

Never really wore another teams shirt to be fair so you deserved what you got. If i went to Selhurst wearing a palace shirt and got started on by Charlton fans i would think that reasonable to be honest.

What a cock :glare:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
ok you said 2/3rds do you really think that 2/3rds of millwalls support who go home and away week in week out are as bad as you say. I really do think you need to take your blinkers off as you are stereotyping Millwall as much as the tabloids probably will do tomorrow, and all I have heard so far especially inside the ground was all west ham

Indeed, not many are mentioning them..

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Never really wore another teams shirt to be fair so you deserved what you got. If i went to Selhurst wearing a palace shirt and got started on by Charlton fans i would think that reasonable to be honest.

What a cock :glare:

Really? Wow. Then I'm a VERY bad fan for having shirts by Brighton, Swindon, Newcastle, Harchester, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Roma, LA Galaxy (yes, it has Beckham 23 on the back) and Brentford (Elder 14).

So, just to get this straight, you think it's reasonable that a fan was stabbed tonight, because there's a rivarly between the clubs? Do you not agree that's absolutely PATHETIC?! I mean christ, do you think that if I donned a Palace shirt and then stabbed you, that would be acceptable?

Now that, deserves the "what a cock :glare: ".

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Millwall at the New Den is no way as bad as the Old Den used to be.

Wet Sham & Millwall was always going to be bad.

I advise just keep calm get inside the ground asap and you should be ok. Its normally well policed and the wall fans in the stand on the left normally just go through their normal routine of storming through the plastic netting and then get pushed back by the stewards. I'm sure the police let them do it for some phsycological reason to let them have some ground and then take it off them. It normally goes quite after that until after the match when the hard men come and make death threats through the fence while you are kept in. When they eventually get bored the police open the gate and its advisable to just get back to the car asap as you can get the odd bit of hassle if you hang around.

I've been there past 3 years with my lad who's 9, I've never even had a hint of trouble, in fact I think they aren't a bad bunch and I've had some good banter with the Millwall fans in the past.
The fact Millwall fans have a bad reputation is because of 1-2% of the fans are prats, they should not all be classified as hooligans and a disgrace just because 1-2% of the fans cause trouble.

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
Tickets on the gate?.........I'm definitely going on Friday night..... I work in Bermondsey.... the match is between my day shifts..... they'll be on their best behaviour due to the inevitable FA & League backlash (leading on to fines and deduction of points).
The only battering we're going to get is on the pitch. Again.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I've been there past 3 years with my lad who's 9, I've never even had a hint of trouble, in fact I think they aren't a bad bunch and I've had some good banter with the Millwall fans in the past.
The fact Millwall fans have a bad reputation is because of 1-2% of the fans are prats, they should not all be classified as hooligans and a disgrace just because 1-2% of the fans cause trouble.

I took my daughter and son when they were young too no problem. Its more like 10% of their fans but to be fair its a similar percentage at all clubs.

I wouldn't advise wearing colours if you go by car or train though

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Really? Wow. Then I'm a VERY bad fan for having shirts by Brighton, Swindon, Newcastle, Harchester, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Roma, LA Galaxy (yes, it has Beckham 23 on the back) and Brentford (Elder 14).

So, just to get this straight, you think it's reasonable that a fan was stabbed tonight, because there's a rivarly between the clubs? Do you not agree that's absolutely PATHETIC?! I mean christ, do you think that if I donned a Palace shirt and then stabbed you, that would be acceptable?

Now that, deserves the "what a cock :glare: ".

I don't think if you had wore an La galaxy, Ac Milan or Harchester shirt you would have been touched to be honest. But if i wore a Celtic shirt at a rangers match I WOULD EXPECT TROUBLE. You gave it the big I AM infront of a bird and got done, get over it. Millwall is a safe place to go if sensible so lets not go completely off the subject. If you do go on friday please take the coach as you may not shit yourself as much. PS take some baby wipes just incase.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I took my daughter and son when they were young too no problem. Its more like 10% of their fans but to be fair its a similar percentage at all clubs.

I wouldn't advise wearing colours if you go by car or train though

I wouldn't say it was any different to going to Elland Road tbh

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
yes same sort of atmosphere too.

Took my lad their as well and found the stadium quite intimidating, especially as you have the fans right next to you, Leeds don't deserve the reputation they have either though IMO, I've never had trouble in 7 odd visits their.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here