Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't think if you had wore an La galaxy, Ac Milan or Harchester shirt you would have been touched to be honest. But if i wore a Celtic shirt at a rangers match I WOULD EXPECT TROUBLE. You gave it the big I AM infront of a bird and got done, get over it. Millwall is a safe place to go if sensible so lets not go completely off the subject. If you do go on friday please take the coach as you may not shit yourself as much. PS take some baby wipes just incase.

That's absolute nonsense, you shouldn't ever go anywhere and not want to show your colours. It's a football shirt, not a gang affiliation.

Got done? Again, careful what you say about people you know nothing about. Don't makes those assumptions.

Very childish end to your post, which tells me alot about the sort of person that you are. If I go on friday, I won't be running scared. I've no need to, but you wouldn't know why. :thumbsup:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Took my lad their as well and found the stadium quite intimidating, especially as you have the fans right next to you, Leeds don't deserve the reputation they have either though IMO, I've never had trouble in 7 odd visits their.:thumbsup:

Read the Leeds Service Crew book, they had a massive reputation back in the 80's.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
That's absolute nonsense, you shouldn't ever go anywhere and not want to show your colours. It's a football shirt, not a gang affiliation.

Got done? Again, careful what you say about people you know nothing about. Don't makes those assumptions.

Very childish end to your post, which tells me alot about the sort of person that you are. If I go on friday, I won't be running scared. I've no need to, but you wouldn't know why. :thumbsup:

So we now both agree Millwall away is a good banter away game to attend?

Swindon fans, its not over yet!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Semantics, dear boy. 2/3rds are there for thuggery amounts to the same thing.

How is that hole doing?

Semantics? Vast overexaggeration for effect, in fact, dear boy. Incredibly low to stoop, and I'm suprised by you. I would atleast expect you to come up with something vaguely interesting or intelligent. But, alas, no.

Nevermind, well done anyway, very funny.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Semantics? Vast overexaggeration for effect, in fact, dear boy. Incredibly low to stoop, and I'm suprised by you. I would atleast expect you to come up with something vaguely interesting or intelligent. But, alas, no.

Nevermind, well done anyway, very funny.

You said that 2/3rds of Millwall's support were there for the glamour and a bit of trouble (or at least intimated that). Pulled in by some irresponsible press.

This sort of thing shouldn't happen, but perhaps the Met Police Intel, were lazy, but brillaint in their own sense.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I remember when we played West Ham a few seasons ago and they started singing "I'm forever blowing bubbles"

I also remember the looks on their faces when we started singing "You can shove your f***ing bubbles up your arse!" Great times :lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I was at the game tonight, just got in. mayhem. England Tunisia is the last time I saw it so bad.

The worst I have seen in years.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
At Birm v Stoke on Sat a fan got bricked and is still critical may not recover. Tonights events just seem worse because more people are involved

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Didnt we play York behind closed doors at the Goldstone, during the dark days?

No, after the first game was abandoned due to the goal posts being trashed,
the re-arranged game was played at midday on a week day, a Thursday if I
remember right.

Also, this wasn't inter fan hooliganism, this was a protest against our then,
very corrupt chairman. The York City fans that I spoke to at the second
game were very supportive of our cause. They also got free tickets.

Last edited:

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
I was at this match - worst trouble I have ever seen but would expect nothing less at this fixture.

Was late to the game because there was fighting at TWO different stations on the tube, police ended up closing Upton Park station which left West Ham and Millwall fans to walk to the ground together from Plaistow - a decision that did baffle me.

Can't condemn the idiots that ran on the pitch in any way, obviously there for a tear up. The club will be fined through the teeth by the FA.

I enjoyed the evening, especially the win (which was very much overshadowed) but can only support the idea of any kind of repeat fixture in the future being played behind closed doors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here