Oh Oh Oh Oh, Oh Oh Oh Oh.
Girl, yeah baby
You know you got the reich stuff
Girl, yeah baby
You know you know you got it, girl
In my life, it's so reich
You made it.
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh the reich stuff.

Jan 30, 2008
It's tired and boring, but, what the hell, let's do it one more time:

The reich stuff
The reich stuff
(Verse) The first time was a great time
The second time was a blast
The third time I fell in love
Now I hope it lasts
I can see it in you walk
Tell it when you talk
Can see it in everything you do
Even in your thoughts

(Chorus) You got the reich stuff baby
I love the way you turn me on
You got the reich stuff baby
You're the reason why I sing this song
All that I needed was you
Oh, girl, you're so reich
And all that I wanted was you
You made all my dreams come true

(Verse) The first kiss was a sweet kiss
The second kiss had a twist
The third and your fourth kiss
I don't want to miss
I can see it in you walk
Tell it when you talk
Can see it in everything you do
Even in your thoughts

(Chorus)
Girl, yeah baby
You know you got the reich stuff
Girl, yeah baby
You know you know you got it, girl
In my life, it's so reich
You made it.

:rave:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
9,000 plus views , you can't have enough of a good thing ??

exactly. This country has been like this for years. Every time on the news in the 80s when England fans went on the rampage, everyone in the media would tut tut, people would go 'birch them' over their paper at breakfast, when inside the entire country was secretly thinking 'excellent!' when a European town got wrecked.

Just face it. This country loves a row at the football, almost as much as it likes hypocrisy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
when inside the entire country was secretly thinking 'excellent!' when a European town got wrecked.
I'm not pontificating here, but I do take issue with this - I don't think that's true at all. I would agree that some people did think that, but most people were utterly horrified, and then there were a third group who would think "what a load of fuss over a few plastic chairs being thrown" or "how come we get the bad reputation when the Turks stab people"?

Just face it. This country loves a row at the football, almost as much as it likes hypocrisy.
Speaking for myself, in a voyeuristic way, it is quite funny watching footage of Britain's underclass getting pseudo-stroppy with each other with a bit of pushing and shoving but without the guts to break past the stewards consisting of students on the minimum wage or the 15 or so coppers; or indeed throwing bottles and coins safe in the knowledge of not being caught. But most of these people aren't the real nutters anyway.

Why can't they just organise meets well away from the ground though? In the end the people who usually get hurt are the innocents who get caught up in it, through naiivity. I don't think the penalty for naiivity at a football match should be permanent brain damage, being crushed or being stabbed, but there we go.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I'm not pontificating here, but I do take issue with this - I don't think that's true at all. I would agree that some people did think that, but most people were utterly horrified, and then there were a third group who would think "what a load of fuss over a few plastic chairs being thrown" or "how come we get the bad reputation when the Turks stab people"?

Speaking for myself, in a voyeuristic way, it is quite funny watching footage of Britain's underclass getting pseudo-stroppy with each other with a bit of pushing and shoving but without the guts to break past the stewards consisting of students on the minimum wage or the 15 or so coppers; or indeed throwing bottles and coins safe in the knowledge of not being caught. But most of these people aren't the real nutters anyway.

Why can't they just organise meets well away from the ground though? In the end the people who usually get hurt are the innocents who get caught up in it, through naiivity. I don't think the penalty for naiivity at a football match should be permanent brain damage, being crushed or being stabbed, but there we go.

see you prove my point. tutting over your ironed telegraph while secretly thinking 'yessss'.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
About time a bit of this back in the game get some passion back in the stadiums.

Apart from Withdean that is. :)
Waiting for the backlash , our stewards are likely to be rebriefed on ground regulations leading to strict enforcement of no standing or bad language. How many fans will be ejected at the Wycombe game ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be interesting if both West Ham and Palace turn up at the New Den on Friday evening.:jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Which are better West Ham fans or millwall fans? Only 1 way to find out.

HarryHill_fight-1.jpg

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I can't wait fro Albion next trip to the mighty Chesterfield, Southend or Aldershot so the Albion "top Boys" can show themselves against these icons of football hardness.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I heard that Gary and Minty started it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can't wait fro Albion next trip to the mighty Chesterfield, Southend or Aldershot so the Albion "top Boys" can show themselves against these icons of football hardness.

The trouble at the Chesterfield game which then led to the AMS being introduced was partly caused by Derby fans buying tickets in the away end not our "top boys" being "up for it" :thumbsup:.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
The worst of the violence at Upton Park last night seemed to coincide with Gary smacking Phil on EastEnders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here