Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Plenty of football matches I have attended provide an electric atmosphere without any need for grown men to challenge any and every rule whether its stewards, police or oposition fans.

Please explain why it is essential to have a fight to enjoy yourself in the 21st century, oh and also why is it impossible to have a conversation without feeling the need to swear to put a point across.

Maybe it was the way I was brought up.

Maybe it was :shrug:

and i swear because i like swaering - f*** me is that a crime now too??

its not essential - dont mis-quote me - i said its part of the game that will not go away and it adds a bit of spice to the atmosphere.

if there was a pre-arranged meet then it was f***ing pre arranged because everyone present wanted a scrap - whats your point ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Maybe it was :shrug:

and i swear because i like swaering - f*** me is that a crime now too??

its not essential - dont mis-quote me - i said its part of the game that will not go away and it adds a bit of spice to the atmosphere.

if there was a pre-arranged meet then it was f***ing pre arranged because everyone present wanted a scrap - whats your point ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

But BTiD have you ever seen it kick-off at a game...it really can be a sobering experience. You may even swear.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Why pre-arrange it around Upton Park then, if the idea was for some "men" to have a fight I'm sure there is plenty of wasteland away from the ground that they could have done so without invloving those who didnt want to be involved.

It appears to me that one aim was to confront the police not each other.

Anyway my point was why do grown men feel the need to fight, I can understand those who cannnot handle their drink on a Saturday night or those that need to get drunk and fight to feel cool, but what is the point to do it sober for the sole reason to beat a fellow human being up.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
But BTiD have you ever seen it kick-off at a game...it really can be a sobering experience. You may even swear.

yes mate a "few" times... as young as 12 when i used to go with my dad and people were fighing in our terrace away at Bournmouth, Swansea Pompey etc etc....

but i would never swear, lol :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
if you are total;ly distugsted at these awful scenes then like i say you guys crack on going to withdean and enjoy a friendly pint in the sportmans before sitting on your arse for 90 mins clapping and cheering the jolly chaps on the pitch to victory.
Thats right. Everyone except the feeble hoolie apologists amongst us talks with a plumb in their throat and says nothing all game except to moan at the lino. Thank f*** for everyone who loves FIGHTING - without you, we'd never have any atmosphere. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

but you cant argue there is ALSO a part in the game for hooligans to kick shit out of each other - its been going on for f***ing years and altho much less these days its still there.
As I say, thank f*** for people like you. It was much better in those days and everybody agrees with you, which is why crowds were so MASSIVE back then. Could you imagine Arsenal averaging crowds as high as 13,000 nowadays?

Bring the hoolies back! And electric fencing and stuff.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Why pre-arrange it around Upton Park then, if the idea was for some "men" to have a fight I'm sure there is plenty of wasteland away from the ground that they could have done so without invloving those who didnt want to be involved.

It appears to me that one aim was to confront the police not each other.

Anyway my point was why do grown men feel the need to fight, I can understand those who cannnot handle their drink on a Saturday night or those that need to get drunk and fight to feel cool, but what is the point to do it sober for the sole reason to beat a fellow human being up.

I'd imagine that most of them weren't sober to be fair.

Oh and the fact that they're mindless fuckwits doesn't help either.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

....lol have you just re-watched Green Street and are you referring to the "fake" fight in the wasteland there? :wozza:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
....lol have you just re-watched Green Street and are you referring to the "fake" fight in the wasteland there? :wozza:

Nope never watched Green Street, so wastelands dont exist then, ok how about an empty industrial estate or was that where they did it in football factory or was it Danny Dyer Does Dirty Duffups

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brilliant. Maybe I'll have to reconsider everything I've said. Alternatively, you get this complete OWNAGE out of your system by running along and finding a fight to watch. I suggest a quick wank over some youtube pics of some fat cockney blokes enjoying a scuffle or bravely throwing a bottle or two.

rolleyes.gif

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
_46269750_007849142.jpg

I wonder how this guy feels today having his ugly mug plastered all over the BBC news front page?

I mean not so much the fact that he's on the Upton Park pitch displaying a somewhat aggresive manner, more so the fact that he has been seen in public wearing those tracky bottoms. oh the shame

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
yes, it's 2009 and we have all moved on from the bad old days..., or have we. This sort of shite is why you can't have a beer at the game anymore, or why you can't stand up on a terrace and watch the game properly. For all those kids who have some daft nostalgic vision of football violence, if you were ever caught up in the midst of it you'd know it sucked (in fact it almost sucked the life out of the game for a while).
Thankfully, as has been commented on already, with current close circuit and HD technology most of these idiots will be identified and banned. I'm sure all decent folk associated with West ham and Millwall will have been utterly dismayed to see this all rear up again....

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Nope never watched Green Street, so wastelands dont exist then, ok how about an empty industrial estate or was that where they did it in football factory or was it Danny Dyer Does Dirty Duffups

i agree with what you are saying there are enough places well out of the public eye etc for this kind of thing to occur. :)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
if you are total;ly distugsted at these awful scenes then like i say you guys crack on going to withdean and enjoy a friendly pint in the sportmans before sitting on your arse for 90 mins clapping and cheering the jolly chaps on the pitch to victory.

The trouble is that it's not working at the moment.

So in order to get the season off and running, we need a decent fight at Withdean.

Suggested options include:
  • North Stand v South Stand
  • East, East, East Sussex v West, West, West Sussex
  • Blue and White Shirts v Pink Shirts
  • Windows v Lickers
  • PC V Mac
  • Sporks v Forks
  • Leaving the game early v Staying to the bitter end
  • Slade Out v Slade In
  • PRIDE v No Pride
  • SCR Phone-In v NSC Moan-In
  • NSC Horseracing tips v Saving your money
  • Ernest's ARS v Ernest's an ARSE
  • Fixtures v GOSBTS Ringtone
  • Good Fan v Bad Fan
  • :flounce: v I'll be back on in a few days when I've calmed down...

Jan 30, 2008
Thats right. Everyone except the feeble hoolie apologists amongst us talks with a plumb in their throat and says nothing all game except to moan at the lino. Thank f*** for everyone who loves FIGHTING - without you, we'd never have any atmosphere. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

As I say, thank f*** for people like you. It was much better in those days and everybody agrees with you, which is why crowds were so MASSIVE back then. Could you imagine Arsenal averaging crowds as high as 13,000 nowadays?

Bring the hoolies back! And electric fencing and stuff.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SAYS SIMSTER FROM RIEGATE WHO'S A DIFFERENT CLASS :wanker:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
The trouble is that it's not working at the moment.

So in order to get the season off and running, we need a decent fight at Withdean.

Suggested options include:
  • North Stand v South Stand
  • East, East, East Sussex v West, West, West Sussex
  • Blue and White Shirts v Pink Shirts
  • Windows v Lickers
  • PC V Mac
  • Sporks v Forks
  • Leaving the game early v Staying to the bitter end
  • Slade Out v Slade In
  • PRIDE v No Pride
  • SCR Phone-In v NSC Moan-In
  • NSC Horseracing tips v Saving your money
  • Ernest's ARS v Ernest's an ARSE
  • Fixtures v GOSBTS Ringtone
  • Good Fan v Bad Fan
  • :flounce: v I'll be back on in a few days when I've calmed down...

You forgot Liz Costa mud wrestling Sarah Watts in front of the Family Stand

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here