Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincente- A liability?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
This bloke when he plays is pure class but yet another week passes by and he is in the treatment room. I dont think he wants to be here and personally think it might be a wage for another player coming in who can play more games if he leaves at christmas. We cant afford a luxury player who doesnt play!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So basically, you are just guessing?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
VICENTE, where the bloody hell does this other N come from? It's starting to get very annoying now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I like these threads - they usually build in magnitude just before a GLORIOUS Vicente comeback.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's about time we had a thread about this.

Oh, hang on a minute.............

Yes I think we may have had 1 or 53 over the past year.

Still what do you expect from a "fan" who cannot even spell the players name.

I know he doesnt go to his English lessons thats a fact!

Wow cool story - I heard his wife still cooks him tapas and paella instead of buying him fish and chips - must gets rid now :facepalm:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
This bloke when he plays is pure class but yet another week passes by and he is in the treatment room. I dont think he wants to be here and personally think it might be a wage for another player coming in who can play more games if he leaves at christmas. We cant afford a luxury player who doesnt play!

Can you stop creating threads. They are all shit and very boring. Thanks

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I don't have a problem with Vicente. Is he the most technically gifted player in our team ? Yes. Does he have injury problems ? Yes. Are either of the facts in anyway revelatory? No. Am I bored of answering my own questions in a patronising fashion ?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I like these threads - they usually build in magnitude just before a GLORIOUS Vicente comeback.

Quite, people can't quite seem to fathom that Naylor has to fill column inches every day which has got to be difficult during these international breaks.

Vicente may or may not play for us again. No body knows. I personally think he will, others don't. The form suggests as you correctly point out that he will, he'll be brilliant and some of the posters wank socks will be getting crustier and crustier over the following days.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I know he doesnt go to his English lessons thats a fact!
So the person who does not know why we dislike Palace knows Vicente does not go to english lessons as a fact so he is now a liability, Interesting:facepalm:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not seen the Argus but has something happened since he started training with us last week ?
edit - just seen argus , story over nothing.

Time will tell, my advice is dont pin hopes on it

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can you stop creating threads. They are all shit and very boring. Thanks

Quote of the month! Well done TB. :bowdown::clap2:

In response to the OP, he's injured. He'll recover, get back in the team, and wow us all with his skills.

Also, from your post referring to him as a luxury player that we can't afford, I assume you know how much he earns. In which case, spill the beans...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here