Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincente- A liability?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I dont know the exact amount but he will be on half decent money as he wouldnt even of considered moving to us if it wasnt a sizeable amount..Either way I see this wage as going towards a CF for example who we may see play 2 in 4 games + per month

He's played a lot more than Hoskins who is a striker and we paid £500K ,so is Hoskins a liability?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
A very good friend of mine bumped into him yesterday evening at Holmbush, he said in broken English to him that he will be playing again for us very soon.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I dont know the exact amount but he will be on half decent money as he wouldnt even of considered moving to us if it wasnt a sizeable amount..Either way I see this wage as going towards a CF for example who we may see play 2 in 4 games + per month

So he's not on the same pay as you play deal as last season then? Weekly salary is it?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
How many people gave a shit about Vicente when we won 5 games on the bounce & were top of the league.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I think we should let him return home. When all our new signings have settle in then I wouldn't want him back to be honest. How many games did we win last season with him in the side?, How well was we doing till he came back from injury?

Think we should just cancel his contract and let him return home.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
So if we get shot of both of these in January who will we moan about then when we lose a game or two.
Let's not forget how influential vicente must have been to convince Bruno to join us & what a great player he is turning out to be.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Your worm maybe! :safeway:

I realised last season that Vicente was taking the piss and now more and more are starting to realise the same thing. We should have let him go in the summer,like he wanted too. This is going to come back to bite us in the arse, in fact the money he is on, it already is.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I realised last season that Vicente was taking the piss and now more and more are starting to realise the same thing. We should have let him go in the summer,like he wanted too. This is going to come back to bite us in the arse, in fact the money he is on, it already is.

Give it a rest. You were wrong about him last season and will be wrong about him this season.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I reckon Vicente has shagged Mrs kevtherev or something, it would go some way to explaining this hatred that kev seems to have for him.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I reckon Vicente has shagged Mrs kevtherev or something, it would go some way to explaining this hatred that kev seems to have for him.

I have no hatred for him at all, I have stated before he is playing a level above the rest of the team. That's why he is wasted in this side and on £20k a week, what a waste that is.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I was wrong that he played 12 games.I wasn't wrong that his contribution towards the team in terms of points per game was crap.

His contribution was measured in goals and assists, much as with any other footballer. I have NEVER, in 20 years of watching and following football, heard the success or failure of a player measured by points per game when he has played.

Anyone who, on those criteria, can adjudge him to have been crap wants their head looking at.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
His contribution was measured in goals and assists, much as with any other footballer. I have NEVER, in 20 years of watching and following football, heard the success or failure of a player measured by points per game when he has played.

Anyone who, on those criteria, can adjudge him to have been crap wants their head looking at.

Thanks, you saved me replying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here