Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Simple. An answer to the two questions you've never directly answered.

1) You have said your two seats will be empty but also that you are pro-vax and double jabbed. Why will your seat be empty? You can get in.
2) If the answer to 1 is "as a protest" do you really think that will be successful? If you are a continued no show the club may not let you renew and you'll not be able to go after the requirement is dropped.

1) is the important one BTW. You've never answered it.

I disagree with the COVID passport so I don’t want to download it as I find it an authoritarian concept.
I do not agree with dividing society into 2 groups the jabbed who have access to events and the unjabbed who are excluded.

To be fair to the club they allow LFT so I think I might go that route

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I disagree with the COVID passport so I don’t want to download it as I find it an authoritarian concept.
I do not agree with dividing society into 2 groups the jabbed who have access to events and the unjabbed who are excluded.

Don't download it then. Just print off your QR code / certificate every 30 days

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

Bonkers!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
So you don't mind showing a paper copy but not your phone?

It makes me wonder what your online footprint is like. Do you feel comfortable with doing anything online other than NSC?

Claire Fox, Brendan O'Neil, James Melville off the top of my head are good resources if you are interested in the COVID passes debate.

Why do you want to know my 'online footprint' ? This is making me uncomfortable and as I say I'm even boring myself, so I'm going to leave the debate.
I think my view point is now well known :smile::wave:

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Claire Fox, Brendan O'Neil, James Melville off the top of my head are good resources if you are interested in the COVID passes debate.

Someone who tweeted this week they were delighted masks aren't being required in the House of Lord's, someone who writes for Spiked and a prominent anti-lockdown conspiracy theorist who can't even remember how old his own dad is*. What are they good resources for, exactly, because it's clearly not ****ing Covid?

*[tweet]1348941697351352321[/tweet]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My company has announced an extra days leave for anyone fully vaccinated, open up to next year for those pregnant etc.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Someone who tweeted this week they were delighted masks aren't being required in the House of Lord's, someone who writes for Spiked and a prominent anti-lockdown conspiracy theorist who can't even remember how old his own dad is*. What are they good resources for, exactly, because it's clearly not ****ing Covid?

*[tweet]1348941697351352321[/tweet]

Strange how SO many times you'll be told there's a "good resource" on the internet and it'll turn out to be someone who's making an absolute butt load of money out of Alt Right propaganda or mental conspiracy theories.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Strange how SO many times you'll be told there's a "good resource" on the internet and it'll turn out to be someone who's making an absolute butt load of money out of Alt Right propaganda or mental conspiracy theories.

Extremes on both sides are making shed loads of cash.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Apparently one of Hastings most vocal anti-vaxxers died of covid last week

Covid’s a cruel disease.

Robbing the US in recent weeks of three vehemently anti-vax radio hosts, all in their early 60’s and proponents of “Scamdemic”, “Nazi Pharmas” etc. Telling listeners never to succumb to being vaccinating.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/29/conservative-radio-host-anti-vaxxer-dies-covid-marc-bernier

They’re going to run out of Alt-Right shock jocks at this rate.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Apparently one of Hastings most vocal anti-vaxxers died of covid last week

4274CA68-1AD5-4979-8348-D4CC482A5554.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here