Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You forgot to add these, I assume it was an accident as you wouldn’t want to be showing the UK is in a worse position than it actually is

View attachment 140368

View attachment 140369

France isn’t on the data site for tests

France, the same population as us, has carried out 131m tests.

Why on earth would a UK citizen want to show their own country in a bad light?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I’m late 20’s, not an old person vulnerable to scams, and yes I know the text is awfully written and full of misinformation. Quite literally the point of me posting it.

FYI, Accurx are not fake: https://www.accurx.com/security-and-privacy/for-patients

"Key is that young adults do not understand the ease of impersonation and email interception which often leads to APP fraud," says Arun Chouhan, a solicitor and trustee at the Fraud Advisory Panel.
"There is no consistent approach to education of this demographic. Many do not realise the personal implications or risks of sharing data on social media," he adds.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58499998.amp

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Um...

[tweet]1437344371838496769[/tweet]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The PL are providing the leadership which sadly is not being offerred by our government

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Point of order, Tannoy is a brand name, similar to Hoover or Sellotape.

The use of PA system, vacuum cleaner and sticky tape is deemed more appropriate and less brand biased.

#accidentalpartridge

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Van Morrison turned round this protest song quickly :)

71ecwttUz8L._AC_SL1400_.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Haven't found it in the 905 posts above so hoping for help...

Is the Lateral Flow Test proof easy to obtain for a U18? Can we use one of the free kits that the school send home? I've never noticed an option to get certification when using them before...??

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Is the Lateral Flow Test proof easy to obtain for a U18? Can we use one of the free kits that the school send home? I've never noticed an option to get certification when using them before...??

U18s are exempt I believe.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I have to lateral flow twice a week. If you register one on the government website, you should be able to get an email confirmation sent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

Under 18's are exempt but the LFT's from school are fine. Just register on gov website & they'll send a text and email confirmation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here