Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’ve not seen one person checked in two matches even when they were meant to be getting checked so I’ll be suprised if they then ramp it up operationally when they don’t even have to.

I was checked for the Watford game. I didn’t go to the Everton game as I felt very uncomfortable in the north stand, the week previously.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You are against anything that will help tackle the virus whether that be lockdowns, masks or mass vaccination and consequent proof. If you looked up a moment from your incessant oppose,oppose,oppose stance you might notice that the consequence of following your suggested approach would be a choice between shutting down sections of the economy and saving the vulnerable. .

I'm sorry but that's complete nonsense. Im happy that there is a vaccine that provides protection for those who are vulnerable from covid and for anyone else that wants it. Im also not adverse to an ID that allows for a negative LFT at all, in fact its far preferable to vaccination proof as the latter still results in huge transmission.

In terms of lock downs I am a believer that the long term result of those (societal, economic, other illness) is still going to be far far worse than the impact of an illness with a 99.5% survival rate.

Also happy to wear a mask where required.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was certainly wrong about the government implementing it but, as I have now told you three times, that's because the government said they were going to implement it.

Admittedly they also said they were going to never raise taxes, implement a visa surcharge on foreign NHS workers, weren't going to acknowledge Marcus Rashford's free school meals, changed their minds on face coverings (repeatedly), Christmas "freedom", banning Huawei and how exam results should be calculated so I guess myself, billionaire Tony Bloom and successful CEO Paul Barber all should have looked to some bloke on NSC with a Spaniel as his avatar as our sage leader. Reading the above it couldn't be worse.

:lolol:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Maybe more effort should be given to trying to help people have the right levels of vitamin D as all the draconian life restricting activities. It much money in that for big Pharma though.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34308537/

You are doing what you do which is to misrepresent just about everything. A healthy lifestyle and sufficient vitamins are a good thing but nowhere in that study are they proposed as an alternative to vaccines. Therefore ‘big pharma’ needs to continue to invest in, research and produce vaccines, doesn’t it ? Remember, you are in favour of the vaccination programme so why try to undermine it with conspiracy theories ?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You are doing what you do which is to misrepresent just about everything. A healthy lifestyle and sufficient vitamins are a good thing but nowhere in that study are they proposed as an alternative to vaccines. Therefore ‘big pharma’ needs to continue to invest in, research and produce vaccines, doesn’t it ? Remember, you are in favour of the vaccination programme so why try to undermine it with conspiracy theories ?

You’re not reading my posts my friend. I never said that there shouldn’t be any investment In vaccines I said that maybe there should be more investment in getting people to get better levels of vitamin D than we see as that report clearly shows it is highly effective. Have you ever seen the government campaign on Vit D and healthy lifestyle in relational to covid despite the huge impact it could have on saving lives? Why not?

I am in favour of vaccines for those that want/need it but I certainly don’t believe that we should sleep walk into a society reliant on our annual covid shots forever which is where this is heading and where the £t’s are going to be made.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You’re not reading my posts my friend. I never said that there shouldn’t be any investment In vaccines I said that maybe there should be more investment in getting people to get better levels of vitamin D than we see as that report clearly shows it is highly effective. Have you ever seen the government campaign on Vit D and healthy lifestyle in relational to covid despite the huge impact it could have on saving lives?

Yes, I have seen lots of Government health campaigns over the years. I really don’t understand the point you are making. Is it that valuable resources are being used in Covid health campaigns which are preventing spending on encouraging people to take extra vitamin D ? Do you have any figures for the cost of such a campaign so that I can decide whether you have a valid point ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You’re not reading my posts my friend. I never said that there shouldn’t be any investment In vaccines I said that maybe there should be more investment in getting people to get better levels of vitamin D than we see as that report clearly shows it is highly effective. Have you ever seen the government campaign on Vit D and healthy lifestyle in relational to covid despite the huge impact it could have on saving lives? Why not?

I am in favour of vaccines for those that want/need it but I certainly don’t believe that we should sleep walk into a society reliant on our annual covid shots forever which is where this is heading and where the £t’s are going to be made.

I would like to have annual (or more frequent) boosters for protection against Covid in the same way as I have my annual flu jab. I am at a loss as to why you think that is ‘sleepwalking’ when you are actually in favour of the vaccination programme. It is yet another poorly thought out slogan from Twitter or Facebook or somewhere.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I said that maybe there should be more investment in getting people to get better levels of vitamin D than we see as that report clearly shows it is highly effective. Have you ever seen the government campaign on Vit D and healthy lifestyle in relational to covid despite the huge impact it could have on saving lives? Why not?

Millions of people were given free Vitamin D supplements earlier this year by the UK govt. as part of a campaign to encourage vitD take up.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...-clinically-extremely-vulnerable-cev-guidance

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Yes, I have seen lots of Government health campaigns over the years. I really don’t understand the point you are making. Is it that valuable resources are being used in Covid health campaigns which are preventing spending on encouraging people to take extra vitamin D ? Do you have any figures for the cost of such a campaign so that I can decide whether you have a valid point ?

You have seen a campaign since covid started to get people to take vitamin D and other cheap/free ways to vastly improve their immune system response to the virus? It’s completely passed me by but maybe I don’t read/watch/listen to the same media outlets you do. Where did you see it?

Luckily I’m a Marketing director by trade for billion dollar businesses and would estimate that the type of campaign effort we’ve seen surrounding staying in/masks/vaccines is probably in the territory of at least £5-10m a week in media costs.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I would like to have annual (or more frequent) boosters for protection against Covid in the same way as I have my annual flu jab. I am at a loss as to why you think that is ‘sleepwalking’ when you are actually in favour of the vaccination programme. It is yet another poorly thought out slogan from Twitter or Facebook or somewhere.

There is a big difference between wanting to and being coerced to to have access to life activity for every single person such as is being suggested in the States. I am pro vaccine choice not a programme that forces it. The aim of that is for the benefit of trillion dollar business.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Not much money for AZ and their at-cost vaccine either.

5572032bccb916f158afbed43a7d9309.jpg

What impeccable timing…

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Very glad I put Desperate on ignore :shrug:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You have seen a campaign since covid started to get people to take vitamin D and other cheap/free ways to vastly improve their immune system response to the virus? It’s completely passed me by but maybe I don’t read/watch/listen to the same media outlets you do. Where did you see it?

Luckily I’m a Marketing director by trade for billion dollar businesses and would estimate that the type of campaign effort we’ve seen surrounding staying in/masks/vaccines is probably in the territory of at least £5-10m a week in media costs.

No, I haven’t but I also don’t see it as a binary choice. You have found an interesting piece of research on vitamin D but instead of contributing it to the debate in a positive way you have instead used it to feed negative conspiracy theories. It is a very strange attitude to life.
Thank you for the estimated costings. Are they varifiable and do you have some evidence that the Government has actively decided to fund one form of advertising and not the other ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here