Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
You appear to be shooting the messenger. From that link:

You bounced the thread congratulating Paul Barber on implementing a policy the Government didn't implement.

You've then constantly supported the Government decision that never happened, but yes you are just a hapless messenger

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
See straightaway you’ve assumed I am hesitant …or that I havnt taken the vaccine..where did I say that…I’m trying to put across that I don’t think all people should be lumped into the same bracket .. Oh and let’s go back to all of the original post…so anyone who hasn’t taken the vaccine for non medical reasons should be denied hospital treatment? So should that be extended to smokers?

See hard to ‘debate’ ..when you push something out there and it immediately gets shot down

You're not debating. You're refusing to define what you mean by "vaccine hesitant". So, I'll have a go for you.

If you have a fear of needles you are not an anti vaxxer. If you think Covid will just magically go away by itself then you are not an anti-vaxxer, but you are pretty stupid. But if you believe that blood clot risk is higher if you get the jab than if you get Covid, if you are only looking for negative vaccine stories in alternative media and if you are disseminating that on social media you are most definitely an anti-vaxxer. Just not one who is making a load of money out of it like the people running the alternative media sites or gaining a geo-political advantage like the Russians. You are a shill. A stooge.

Note the IF please.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Quite.

The gutless Javid has capitulated to the back benchers. Libertarian Boris, of course, never favoured these or any other rules.

But as you say the club can do what it wants. Thankfully (or I wouldn't be going).

I hope the club keep doing what it's doing, unfortunately and sadly I am starting to think away games might be a thing of the past for a lot of supporters now anybody can go as nobody will bother testing either. So depressing this country nowadays.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You seem to either have forgotten or purposely ignoring the daily reports from accross the world of goverments and media reporting on the risks and changing the rules.

One of the links is the BMJ - How many average people will be looking at that?

Anyone who googles it and clicks on the link :shrug:

But you're right. It's definitely you tubers and The Sun we should be trusting when it comes to vaccines. Why bother with doctors and scientists?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You bounced the thread congratulating Paul Barber on implementing a policy the Government didn't implement.

You've then constantly supported the Government decision that never happened, but yes you are just a hapless messenger

:facepalm:

The vaccines minister literally said they were going to implement it. In that link. To the Premier League. And to the entertainment industry.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
:facepalm:

The vaccines minister literally said they were going to implement it. In that link. To the Premier League. And to the entertainment industry.

Face palm all you like, Barber implemented a policy that never was and you supported him, not only that you congratulated him.

You were wrong and should admit it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope the club keep doing what it's doing, unfortunately and sadly I am starting to think away games might be a thing of the past for a lot of supporters now anybody can go as nobody will bother testing either. So depressing this country nowadays.

The very thought of attending an away match has not crossed my mind.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Face palm all you like, Barber implemented a policy that never was and you supported him, not only that you congratulated him.

I was certainly wrong about the government implementing it but, as I have now told you three times, that's because the government said they were going to implement it.

Admittedly they also said they were going to never raise taxes, implement a visa surcharge on foreign NHS workers, weren't going to acknowledge Marcus Rashford's free school meals, changed their minds on face coverings (repeatedly), Christmas "freedom", banning Huawei and how exam results should be calculated so I guess myself, billionaire Tony Bloom and successful CEO Paul Barber all should have looked to some bloke on NSC with a Spaniel as his avatar as our sage leader. Reading the above it couldn't be worse.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
LOL The same doctors and scientists that put it on hold in numerous countries? :ffsparr:

I’m on holiday in France. The NHS Covid pass is accepted here as a Pass Sanitaire. We’ve had to show it at cafes, restaurants and at the campsite to be able to use the caravan.
If you aren’t double vaxxed, then you have to show regular negative tests.
According to a travel group on Facebook, Spain is the same.
I can’t speak for numerous other countries.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’m on holiday in France. The NHS Covid pass is accepted here as a Pass Sanitaire. We’ve had to show it at cafes, restaurants and at the campsite to be able to use the caravan.
If you aren’t double vaxxed, then you have to show regular negative tests.
According to a travel group on Facebook, Spain is the same.
I can’t speak for numerous other countries.

No but you decided to speak for one and another one through a Facebook travel group
I take it you didn’t attend one of the numerous rallies against those rules

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021

Why on earth are you being so aggressive to a fellow fan who like the rest of us assumed the govt might implement a policy that a minister insisted was essential last Wednesday?

I get you don't like it and that's your right but your fellow fan was repeating govt policy at the time.

Actually I hope the Albion stick with the safety first policy. I dear some fans will stay away if there are no safeguards in place.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You're not debating. You're refusing to define what you mean by "vaccine hesitant". So, I'll have a go for you.

If you have a fear of needles you are not an anti vaxxer. If you think Covid will just magically go away by itself then you are not an anti-vaxxer, but you are pretty stupid. But if you believe that blood clot risk is higher if you get the jab than if you get Covid, if you are only looking for negative vaccine stories in alternative media and if you are disseminating that on social media you are most definitely an anti-vaxxer. Just not one who is making a load of money out of it like the people running the alternative media sites or gaining a geo-political advantage like the Russians. You are a shill. A stooge.

Note the IF please.

As usual ignore the bit that doesn’t suit your rant …and personally I don’t need any help ..maybe you do

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why on earth are you being so aggressive to a fellow fan who like the rest of us assumed the govt might implement a policy that a minister insisted was essential last Wednesday?

I get you don't like it and that's your right but your fellow fan was repeating govt policy at the time.

Actually I hope the Albion stick with the safety first policy. I dear some fans will stay away if there are no safeguards in place.

That fan looks perfectly capable of standing up for himself and indeed dishing it out

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A number of reasons, or just the stadium itself?

The combination of no distancing/masking/testing rules any more at other stadia, and covidiots. At my age and respiratory disposition it would be madness.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Interesting you see that as a chance to attack Barber. When he actually said that there had been a PL meeting with the Government that very morning. I have no idea how you can see it as anything other than yet another massive U turn from the Government.

Must be very naive to believe what the PM has said and then impact upon fans. Hopefully the £20 ticket charge goes as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here