Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This aged well:lolol:

You appear to be shooting the messenger. From that link:

Vaccine passports in nightclubs and other indoor venues in England will be required at the end of this month, the vaccines minister has confirmed.

Nadhim Zahawi said it was the right time to start the scheme for sites with large crowds as all over-18s will have been offered two jabs by then.

The Government have flip-flopped, yo-yoed and, indeed U-turned. And before you start celebrating too much Javid said in his interview this morning that they still have the option of going back to them. Listen to the whole interview.

Nevertheless, the club can impose whatever conditions of ground entry they want (c.f. flasks). Maybe they'll protect the old and vulnerable at the expense of the young and stupid, unlike this terrible government?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Smokers don’t tend to deny the harm it does or encourage others to smoke.

Right so don’t deny but smoke anyway…ok no problem there…I’m guessing here but when a person smokes in front of another smoker …it kind of encourages that other person to light up.

On a separate issue will you be also lumping the ‘vaccine hesitant’ in with the anti lot

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Right so don’t deny but smoke anyway…ok no problem there…I’m guessing here but when a person smokes in front of another smoker …it kind of encourages that other person to light up.

On a separate issue will you be also lumping the ‘vaccine hesitant’ in with the anti lot

Why would anyone be hesitant?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Vaccine passports in nightclubs and other indoor venues in England will be required at the end of this month, the vaccines minister has confirmed.

Nadhim Zahawi said it was the right time to start the scheme for sites with large crowds as all over-18s will have been offered two jabs by then.

The Government have flip-flopped, yo-yoed and, indeed U-turned. And before you start celebrating too much Javid said in his interview this morning that they still have the option of going back to them. Listen to the whole interview.

Nevertheless, the club can impose whatever conditions of ground entry they want (c.f. flasks). Maybe they'll protect the old and vulnerable at the expense of the young and stupid, unlike this terrible government?

Quite.

The gutless Javid has capitulated to the back benchers. Libertarian Boris, of course, never favoured these or any other rules.

But as you say the club can do what it wants. Thankfully (or I wouldn't be going).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You haven't answered the question. Your follow up is totally invalid unless you explain what you mean by "hesitant".

Erm…excuse me ..just because it’s not the answer you want it’s not necessarily invalid ….and you really don’t want an answer ..just something that you can shoot down …there is plenty of info that talks about vaccine hesitancy if you care to look …but to my mind people who have concerns seem to be immediately lumped into a ‘crazed’ group as if it’s all black and white ..when for some it isn’t

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I haven’t had the vaccine, I’m not ant vaccines though. And I’m not definitely not having it. Neither have I encouraged anyone else to not have it. So these people do exist ⬆️

If everyone had your attitude we'd either be locked down permanently or the NHS would be completely overwhelmed and the bodies would be piling up unburied.

Thanks for your consideration :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Erm…excuse me ..just because it’s not the answer you want it’s not necessarily invalid ….and you really don’t want an answer ..just something that you can shoot down …there is plenty of info that talks about vaccine hesitancy if you care to look …but to my mind people who have concerns seem to be immediately lumped into a ‘crazed’ group as if it’s all black and white ..when for some it isn’t

Define why you're hesitant and I'll tell you if I think you're an anti-vaxxer.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I haven’t had the vaccine, I’m not ant vaccines though. And I’m not definitely not having it. Neither have I encouraged anyone else to not have it. So these people do exist ⬆️

Aye…ive spoken to some ..but of course in the current climate of social media …people seem to automatically be labelled…and going back to the original post that I replied to ….apparently you should be denied hospital treatment if subsequently ill

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

They can but I don’t believe they will. Like a lot of organizations the Albion do not really want the hassle of enforcement and are likely to simply say they are following Government guidelines…..which don’t exist. Of course I am speculating but people now just want to move on and pretend Covid doesn’t exist. Anybody not of this mindset will have to look after themselves.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Me? I am double vax'ed hun

Not the same as the relentless media in certain parts about the risk of blood clots and Goverments chopping and changing who should have have what jabs on safety grounds/risk levels publically.

So there are plenty of reasons for some to be unsure rather than just anti vax.

It's not "relentless media" though. I posted the first two links that came up on a Google. You're looking for it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Define why you're hesitant and I'll tell you if I think you're an anti-vaxxer.

See straightaway you’ve assumed I am hesitant …or that I havnt taken the vaccine..where did I say that…I’m trying to put across that I don’t think all people should be lumped into the same bracket .. Oh and let’s go back to all of the original post…so anyone who hasn’t taken the vaccine for non medical reasons should be denied hospital treatment? So should that be extended to smokers?

See hard to ‘debate’ ..when you push something out there and it immediately gets shot down

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It's not "relentless media" though. I posted the first two links that came up on a Google. You're looking for it.

You seem to either have forgotten or purposely ignoring the daily reports from accross the world of goverments and media reporting on the risks and changing the rules.

One of the links is the BMJ - How many average people will be looking at that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here