Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User nominated bannings

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There are only a few numbnuts whose lives are so meaningless they just like to antagonise everyone and every thread. They add nothing and need to have a long look in the mirror. I , like everyone have good days and bad days. I can be constructive but also a moaning old bastard. People I have fallen out with I have sent a PM and have got on well since. The board is a diverse community with weird and wonderful people , strong personalities and very positive and creative. Certainly NSC has added greatly to my life and the REMF came from it. So I just say , try and respect people , if you can and if you have a binfest, try not to hold grudges and move on. I don't like the idea of people ganging up on people. Its fine as it is.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
lol....pot noodles for everyone trying to be funny.go back to wanking over the guardian and dreaming when labour come back to power.Ref woman next time your blowing yours up and looking at your 50 plus mags I be f***ing a real one that I swear to you
I'm fearing for you here again old boy.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Personally i would limit the number of threads a person can start over say a 6 month period...might limit the useless drivel and encourage people to look for one already started ..rather than start a new one ..just a thought

lol....pot noodles for everyone trying to be funny.go back to wanking over the guardian and dreaming when labour come back to power.Ref woman next time your blowing yours up and looking at your 50 plus mags I be f***ing a real one that I swear to you

You sad little man. If you can't even get my political views correct what are the chances of you guessing any other part of my life.

You on the other hand, I know all about. I know you hate the hand that life has dealt you and the way you try to deal with that is to find hate figures on here as surrogates. You can sit behind your keyboard playing the hard man and for that brief moment pretend to yourself that you're a winner.

You get a real woman? You'd need to be a real man first.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I nominate [MENTION=16483]SirElliotBennett[/MENTION] :tosser:
:moo:

Wholeheartedly second this :wanker:

Its about time somebody agreed with me on this important issue :moo:

Lest We Forget

Mike-wazowski.jpg
Henry_J._Waternoose_III.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
There are only a few numbnuts whose lives are so meaningless they just like to antagonise everyone and every thread. They add nothing and need to have a long look in the mirror. I , like everyone have good days and bad days. I can be constructive but also a moaning old bastard. People I have fallen out with I have sent a PM and have got on well since. The board is a diverse community with weird and wonderful people , strong personalities and very positive and creative. Certainly NSC has added greatly to my life and the REMF came from it. So I just say , try and respect people , if you can and if you have a binfest, try not to hold grudges and move on. I don't like the idea of people ganging up on people. Its fine as it is.

Well said.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Don't agree. If unduely abusive/offensive/illegal then the Mods should do the banning. The point of NSC is that everyone can use it if you abide by the rules. If you don't like someones opinion or thread then don't give them ammunition and just ignore them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sounds like a terrible idea that will cause pain and embarrassment, bin fests and witch hunts.

When do we start?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here