Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User nominated bannings

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What people have got to realise is that people are NOT generally the same on NSC as in real life. I have had a few spats over the years but meeting people face to face, they are all decent people and people say things on here they wouldn't dream of saying to someone's face. Its a way of relieving day to day stress and I am sure Vulture and PNFA are solid decent blokes in real life to its sad they way are behaving.

What people have got to realise is that people are NOT generally the same on NSC as in real life. I have had a few spats over the years but meeting people face to face, they are all decent people and people say things on here they wouldn't dream of saying to someone's face. Its a way of relieving day to day stress and I am sure Vulture and PNFA are solid decent blokes in real life to its sad they way are behaving.

i heard ones a girl!:moo:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What people have got to realise is that people are NOT generally the same on NSC as in real life. I have had a few spats over the years but meeting people face to face, they are all decent people and people say things on here they wouldn't dream of saying to someone's face.
That's bollox you f***ing t**t, come here and say that and I'll smash your f***ing face in you miserable ****.

Either that or I'll offer you a cup of tea and chat about the Albion.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Stupid-Faces-.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That's bollox you f***ing t**t, come here and say that and I'll smash your f***ing face in you miserable ****.

Either that or I'll offer you a cup of tea and chat about the Albion.

Exactly ! I think the anonymous nature of NSC makes some people feel invincible behind their screens but half of the blokes on here couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag. Best not to start real fights as you could be picking on a 6 foot 6 mean motherfucker. People have to realise this is not some virtual world with virtual people, it is real people, with real consequences. So CALM THE f*** DOWN everyone.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You of all members don't have the right to call anyone a tosser. A village idiot, that can't spell the name of said village.

You're (thanks [MENTION=13251]Lord Bamber[/MENTION]) still a complete tosser though arnt you :thumbsup:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
It sounds like this will be a tremendous success - I'll get it set up tonight.

If you enjoy seeing this site become a great place for internet bullying then yes. set it up :facepalm:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think you've got this one Bozza, unless you want more binfests.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I missed what happened

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here