Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User nominated bannings

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Fantastic area. I have a mate who lives in Carlton North in Melbourne. I've been down there three times but the last time was in November 2007 . I have a bet on with him that I will do the Round the Bay cycle ride with him in a couple of years. I did the Melbourne marathon in 2002 wearing my BHA shirt - all went well until someone started shouting "Go on the Wednesday!". There is also a great Winery on near Geelong (near to the Zoo/Rose Gardens?). Need to get back there soon.

Best wishes

Yes that is the very same Geelong.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I think it's a crap idea. Witch hunts in any shape or form are bad and there are far too many posters on NSC for any one individual to be THAT annoying.

Mostly you get the impression that it's the - ahem - younger posters, often given away by the fact that they do like to use their real names in their user names.

I still remember the days when Braders used to answer every post with :banana::banana::banana::banana:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fantastic area. I have a mate who lives in Carlton North in Melbourne. I've been down there three times but the last time was in November 2007 . I have a bet on with him that I will do the Round the Bay cycle ride with him in a couple of years. I did the Melbourne marathon in 2002 wearing my BHA shirt - all went well until someone started shouting "Go on the Wednesday!". There is also a great Winery on near Geelong (near to the Zoo/Rose Gardens?). Need to get back there soon.

Best wishes

Yes it is a good area, i have been here a couple of years now and absolutely love it, close to melbourne, close to the surf and beautiful beaches. There are a few wineries round that way, I will take the wife on a tour when i get a kids free day.

Few Albion supporters round this way too.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sooo, how do we go about nominating someone? I've 'ignored' a certain poster but he gets quoted cos he's a helmet, so you still see his drivel !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ooh I've just learnt something! Never realised.

You used to be a renegade, an outlaw. But you seem to have fallen by the wayside and become a bit run-of-the-mill over the last few years. What happened? It all seemed to change when our old mate LI left. Do you miss him?

You`re right you know,
I`ve got well flabby round the middle but watch this space. Things are going to change.

You know f*** all about me you sad f***ing little shit.I love my life and my 3 kids and Im sure my woman is real unlike your blow up doll.I would rip your f***ing head off in real life you little c u n t so what about a meet and a chance to say all these things to my face.I will even pm a mod my address etc

Grow up. You started the name calling on this thread. If you can't take it then don't give it and definitely don't go around threatening complete strangers.

How is Your Stress Level? Power to Change

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
http://cheetosfordinner.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/everybody-calm-the-f***-down.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here