Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User nominated bannings

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
How about putting someone on notice and if they don't pick up, they are restricted to a limited amount of posts per day and can't start new threads?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How about putting someone on notice and if they don't pick up, they are restricted to a limited amount of posts per day and can't start new threads?

Or how about, people actually use the ignore user function (why dont all the mods put it in their signature that it is possible to ignore a user and make a sticky) and we all get on with our lives?

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
Rubbish, I'll be leading the revolution and you'll be with me, Questions, you know you will. We go way back remember? I bought West Ham tickets from you and then you hacked my account and posted rude things, thus ruining my good name on NSC.

Still makes me chuckle now.

Ah the good old hacking days .

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The good old hacking days Commander.

Ooh I've just learnt something! Never realised.

You used to be a renegade, an outlaw. But you seem to have fallen by the wayside and become a bit run-of-the-mill over the last few years. What happened? It all seemed to change when our old mate LI left. Do you miss him?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It sounds suspiciously like the NSC version of the Big Society where the government abrogates its responsibilites to a load of unqualified, ignorant, prejudiced loosers (i.e. the rest of the population at large).

Personally I am quite content for the mods to maintain their current standards for burning witches - maybe we do need a few more mods though to ensure some are actually around and online when it all kicks off.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
blah.jpg

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
As long as sad retards like you post on this forum, I'll be here to point at you and laugh.

Just out of curiosity, do you think you'd swear less if you were more popular with women?

lol....pot noodles for everyone trying to be funny.go back to wanking over the guardian and dreaming when labour come back to power.Ref woman next time your blowing yours up and looking at your 50 plus mags I be f***ing a real one that I swear to you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here