Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User nominated bannings

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I have visions of horse's heads in bed, Don Bozza ordering hits. Hitony snorting a mountain of cocaine and the NSC Mafiosi becoming a reality. NSC could stand for No Shit Cosanostra - you have been warned!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
'Ignore' is one to one. No need to ban a poster because a group of people dislike them - they each have the option to ignore and people who aren't upset (or who may even enjoy the contributions) by the perceived bad apple, can carry on enjoying their posts.

no need for this lynch mob function IMO.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This is exactly the point, right here.

The guys a 24 carrat loon for some of his views (in my opinion) but just because I don't agree doesn't make it right to ban him.

Thanks? ???

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
in_flames.jpg

Another NSC idea.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I like it.

Lets get rid of some driftwood.

Can I start nominating people now?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There are some users who don't do a massive amount wrong per NSC's rather loose rules but are somewhat annoying and generally add little positive to the community. (If you think this comment might be aimed at you, it probably is)
I can change.
How about the following process:

- Any member can nominate another for banning.
- A nomination must receive 10 seconders within 24 hours, otherwise it is ignored.
The 10 seconders (plus nomiators) need to be regulars. Someone could register 10 users right now and get a user up for a banning. Sure, they then need to be banned, but there's no need to allow users to be picked on.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
What a load of old dog shite,you have many clicks on here who will follow eachother to get what they want,this could be desribed as cyber bullying in a way.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
For every ying there must be a yang. The ying is cyber bullying and outragious decisions taken behind closed doors, the yang is if this is to be allowed, we get to see HITONY's old avatar:blush:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My old avatar has gone for good mate :cry:

<<<<<< but this one is not to bad surely? what do you think of the one on the far left?

there is no-one in this world ( apart from my mrs obviously) that can compare with your old avatar...a very sad passing indeed.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I like it.

Lets get rid of some driftwood.

Can I start nominating people now?

Watch it. Come the revolution you`ll be the first one up against the wall.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Watch it. Come the revolution you`ll be the first one up against the wall.

Rubbish, I'll be leading the revolution and you'll be with me, Questions, you know you will. We go way back remember? I bought West Ham tickets from you and then you hacked my account and posted rude things, thus ruining my good name on NSC.

Still makes me chuckle now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here