Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrade

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Adrianinho, do us a favour and go away like you keep saying you will. Im getting bored reading your attention seeking self pitying posts.

The logo needs uploading and the colours need tweaking, apart from that the upgrade is looking good. When the logo has been uploaded it will feel more like home. And the link to the live chat needs to be re-added.

No doubt there are plenty of hacks that can be installed.

Just found this hack which might be useful...
103.png

milestone_1x1.gif

milestone_2x1.gif

milestone_3x1.gif

Not a dig at you Pengoon, but I hope to f*** that no one installs this shite. More self congratulatory bollocks, celebrating the fact that people have pissed so much of their time away on here. Geeky BINFEST.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The lad Blackie (Arthur) has done a blinding job in sorting out NSC today to make it a better place for all of us.

Over the coming days we'll get the look and feel like how people like it.

Until such time, make do, please.

(going back out on the lash now)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What the f*** is going on?

Am I in the right place?

Actually, it's 22:00 on a Saturday night so you don't need to answer that :down:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The lad Blackie (Arthur) has done a blinding job in sorting out NSC today to make it a better place for all of us.

Over the coming days we'll get the look and feel like how people like it.

Until such time, make do, please.

(going back out on the lash now)

Wish I had a printer at home, knowing full well the coating I'm going to get tomorrow!!

Apologies to all, got fed up and went to the pub!

Biffer please tell me you didn't internet cafe?!?!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Oh just leave Adrie alone.

If someone else had said it,it would have been hilarious

The sort of abuse he gets for it is horrible,taking the piss out of his private lie and posting links about commiting suicide is nothing short of bullying.

He does post some bollocks but theres no need for this.

I wonder about NSC sometimes

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Not a dig at you Pengoon, but I hope to f*** that no one installs this shite. More self congratulatory bollocks, celebrating the fact that people have pissed so much of their time away on here. Geeky BINFEST.

There are almost 8,000 hacks listed here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=198

There might be something truly useful amongst that lot. I'm going to browse through and see if there's anything there that might be good to include on NSC.

Such as this one: (interesting reference to rep points in that...if Lord B has a Knighthood then maybe Kinks deserves an OBE (order of Bozza's Empire, obviously!))
threadssolved_1x1.gif

threadssolved_2x1.gif

threadssolved_3x1.gif

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Oh just leave Adrie alone.

If someone else had said it,it would have been hilarious

The sort of abuse he gets for it is horrible,taking the piss out of his private lie and posting links about commiting suicide is nothing short of bullying.

He does post some bollocks but theres no need for this.

I wonder about NSC sometimes

Couldn't have said it better myself. He aint the worst poster on this board, its not like he comes out with anyting racist is it? I dont know why you bother Adrie mate, stand up for yourself. Its the same people every week.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just logged in to see if the update had arrived and the first thread I looked at entitled "Update" started with a young lady using language her father must be really proud of.

is there a forum merger around the corner

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
the abuse that aids gets on here is f***ing disgraceful.

grown men and women bullying someone who does nothing worse than any of the other ****s on here, just because they know they can get away with it.

shameful really, innit.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Just logged in to see if the update had arrived and the first thread I looked at entitled "Update" started with a young lady using language her father must be really proud of.

is there a forum merger around the corner

I'm 20, fully allowed to state my opinion without the consent of my father

Or is it because of my gender that you dont like me saying the c word? If so, you need to remember that the year isn't 1920

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'm 20, fully allowed to state my opinion without the consent of my father

Or is it because of my gender that you dont like me saying the c word? If so, you need to remember that the year isn't 1920

In some cases it is better to keep one's opinion to oneself. It shows maturity.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
In some cases it is better to keep one's opinion to oneself. It shows maturity.

Good point Mr Penguin. I agree that Adie gets too much abuse too. He's not a bad bloke when you meet him.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i like adrian. yes, he does post a load of shit, but it is no worse than anyone else - especially all this shit about "f*** off you mess"

compared to adrian, that really is pathetic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here