Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlucky lads

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
lmfao, you think so huh? I wouldnt call it defeated myself, I just realise that there are some people you cannot have a conversation with due to ignorance, so thought I would save my breath (or should I say my typing fingers) for a more worthy cause :bigwave:

Is that Jan as in Janet or Janice? I am thinking right now about a much worthier cause!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Definately not scousers, the scousers even have a word for them - isn't it woolybacks ?
Yes but in the banter and trolling world,all Brighton fans are gay.So all Tramere fans are scousers.It's no different on any other board.One guy on here needs to lighten up.It's banter.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Is it true Jan Molby knew hardly any English before he moved to LFC? It's hard to believe, and I thought nearly all Scandinavians were fluent or could get by in it.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Is it true Jan Molby knew hardly any English before he moved to LFC? It's hard to believe, and I thought nearly all Scandinavians were fluent or could get by in it.

No he could speak quite good english and his famous "scouse" accent can be attributed to Sammy Lee I think! lol

Leave him alone for fucks sake! Thanks for your comments TRFC, it's good to know that we did actually play well, rather than our commentators just being biased.

It's f***ing embarrassing on here sometimes-guy comes on here in a friendly way and all of our retards lay into him...no wonder people are giving this place a miss lately. Talk about lunatics taking over the asylum.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's f***ing embarrassing on here sometimes-guy comes on here in a friendly way and all of our retards lay into him...no wonder people are giving this place a miss lately. Talk about lunatics taking over the asylum.

To be fair it's only been 2 or 3 of the kids that had a go at him! The ones that were first to post. Most of the grown ups have welcomed Mr TRFCs comments.

A suburb of liverpool? Its a totally different side of the river mersey lol :lolol:

It has a Merseyside postcode so it must be Liverpool-don't you know nuffink? As I said earlier-the retards on here are an embarrassment and they seem to be taking over. Time to move on I think-leave the imbeciles to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here